I, 8 years ago, had made this bridge to connect the two treehouses

I can't believe, that no one has ever, come across this place, except for me. I just, sat down, on the balcony of the treehouse and looked at the view. It never fails to amaze me.

As I sat down, I started thinking again, letting my thoughts flow...

I don't know who to talk to.....I wish, hoseok or Namjoon oppa or Jin oppa, someone of them, was here. The three of them are the best at giving advice.

It was starting to get dark, indicating that I had spent a lot of time here and should now, head back home. I went home, with a cab.

I knocked on the door and, the it opened revealing, Jin oppa.

Jin: You idiot!!! We were so worried about you!!! Another hour and I would've been at the police station!!!

He side hugged me and let me in.

Me: Oppa, just calm down first....I'm okay.

Namjoon: Y/n?! Holy shit! Where have you been?!

He hugged me too and then, looked at me, waiting for an answer.

Me: You see, there is this place behind my old high school, it is secluded, so nobody ever really goes there.....I kinda made it my hideout.

Jin: You should've at least told us!!

Me: I'm sorry!

Namjoon: But why did you go there anyways?

Me: Umm....Jungkook, confessed to me about his feelings.....and I was overwhelmed, so I ran off. Didn't he tell you though?

Jin: Wait....Jungkook....

Namjoon: Shit! He's still not back!!

Jin: He hasn't even called!!

Me: What is happening?

They just ignored me.

Me: What the fuck is happening?!?!

I shouted very loud. Jin oppa sighed before opening his mouth.

Jin: Jungkook, went into the forest, behind your old middle school, to search for you...

What! Oh my god!! It's almost night and that guy went into the forest, looking for me?!

Me: How could you both let him go?!?

Namjoon: He was adamant about going!