Li Xiuying quirked a brow: "Unfortunately I didn't receive the universal rules handbook and you just like drama."

Yao Changying: "Of course I do. Who doesn't?! I love it especially when the drama doesn't affect me. So tell me who is Tang Tingzhe? I'm dying to know."

Li Xiuying: "Hasn't your heart already stopped beating?"

Yao Changying:"With this valuable piece of information you can make my dead heart beat once more. The adrenaline from hearing this gossi.. ehem... information will course through my veins jerking my heart to life."

Li Xiuying ignored Yao Changying's incessant pleas for gossip.

20 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

Yao Changying stopped trying to persuade Li Xiuying 'You were saved this time."

Li Xiuying: "Come in."

Shen Xiaosi entered the room and closed the door behind him.

Li Xiuying: "Sit."

Shen Xiaosi took a seat: "I'm sorry it took so long, Jiang Huan caused a scene all the way to the exit. I ensured she boarded the taxi, gave her the pay cheque and paid the fare."

Yao Changying: "When did you pick the check up?" She leant back on her chair and looked around Li Xiuying and could see a scrunched up ball on the floor.

Shen Xiaosi: "Dr Li had me prepare a second check."

Yao Changying: "When? Didn't you just start working today?"

Shen Xiaosi looked at Li Xiuying and saw that she did not object: "No I was hired some time ago by Elder Qin and worked behind the scenes. Dr Li had written the 2 checks some time ago and I picked them up when the office was empty. As for the evidence I constantly updated the document with Jiang Huan's deeds and I just printed it when I received Dr Li's message."

Yao Changying was happy that someone was willing to answer her questions: "Why did Elder Qin hire Jiang Huan instead of you in the first place?"

Shen Xiaosi: "I was working for someone else at the time and my contract was still in place. I wanted to wait for it to come to an end."

Yao Changying: "And it coincidentally came to an end when YingYing needed a new assistant?"

Shen Xiaosi: "No I still had six months left. Elder Qin spoke to my former employer and settled everything."

Yao Changying curiosity was ignited once again: "What did Elder Qin say? Who was your former employer?"

Li Xiuying: "Changying."

Yao Changying: "Hmph. Spoilsport."

Li Xiuying: "You start tomorrow at 9."

Shen Xiaosi: "Are there any tasks you would like me to complete?"

Li Xiuying opened her top door and took out a very long list of tasks for Shen Xiaosi to complete.

Shen Xiaosi picked up the A4 sheets and skimmed the content. There were tasks written on both sides. 'Dr Li is testing me."

Shen Xiaosi: "I will finish the tasks by the end of the week."

Li Xiuying: "Tomorrow."

Shen Xiaosi was slightly startled: "Erm Dr Li do you mean you want me to finish all the tasks tomorrow?"

Li Xiuying nodded: "9 to 5. Lunch break is 45 minutes. No overtime pay. Taking confidential files home is not permitted."

Shen Xiaosi: "I'll try my best." He never thought that Li Xiuying would be such a hard taskmaster. There was no way he can finish all the assigned tasks. Some of the tasks were dependent on people such as making important calls; how could one guarantee that someone would pick up and even if they did Shen Xiaosi couldn't predict how they will respond.