¤Chapter Nine

Jungkook opened the door to the living room, immediately all eyes were fixed on the two man.

Misses Park jumped up from her chair "Honey, are you okay?" she asked while embracing her son.

"I'm fine mom" Jimin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Just let me hold a little longer, I missed you my baby" misses Park whined like she was a little kid.

Jungkook looked at the two embracing people and found himself longing for a family too, he never had one and he already liked the Parks even though they were a bit different toward Jimin.

Jimin noticed Jungkook staring at them and secretly took his hand in his own. The Spaniard smiled awkwardly when misses Park's eyes landed on the intertwined hands.

She slowly let go of her son and looked at Jungkook like she was seeing ghosts.

"Mom, Dad.....Lisa.." Jimin nervously but his lip and squeezed Jungkook's hand a little tighter.

Mister Park frowned sternly as he kept his eyes fixed on Jungkook like he was trying to read his mind.

"Look, I have been lying to you guys about a lot of things. But the most important thing now is that Jungkook and I are together, he's nothing like the guys I have ever introduced you to.." Jimin sent a warm smile towards Jungkook as he closed their distance "He is much better, I have never felt like this before....I know I shouldn't have lied to you about it bu-"

Jungkook swung the man against his chest and lovingly looked down at him as he gently tucked his blond locks behind his ear. Jimin stared at him with parted lips what what made Jungkook sail on the clouds.

"They know, mi amor, you talk to much" he whispered lowly.
(My love)

Jungkook met misses Park's eyes as he pressed his baby tightly against him.

"Por favor, he didn't mean to lie, he was just scared of what you think of me since I don't look like a common boyfriend" the Spaniard said self assured.
(Please)

Misses Park's shocked expression converted into a softer one "Oh honey, we are your parents, you can tell us everything. We will support you if you think it's best for you" she said with a high pitched voice as she turned herself to her man.

"Chan, come over here and say something to your son" she said sternly but quickly forming her lips into a wide smile.

Mister Park was still a bit confounded since he thought Lisa would probably go after him for a one night stand, but he lifted himself on his feet and joined his wife.

"Kido, you have only brought two guys to this house, the first was when you were 17 and the other was when you were 19, so I think this must be serious for you" he said with a thick think-wrinkle waiving on his forehead "But your mom and I will support you in anyway as long as you are happy"

Jungkook held Jimin so tight, the air was squeezed out of his lungs. The blond pecked the man's neck softly "Baby, you're choking me" he whispered lovingly.

Jungkook shocked out of his thoughts and rapidly released the man from his grip "I-"

Misses Park cut of his sentence by flying into Jungkook arms "Welcome to the family" she said cheerfully.

Jungkook felt all kinds of emotions fleeing through his body, he was never a part of a family, no one had ever loved him, it was always just being on his own because he didn't know better and now he was willing to do anything to be a part of this family.

When misses Park finally let go of him, mister Park gave him a strong hand "Welcome to the family, take care of my little boy" he said with a smirk, but a serious tone.