49

"Cleo!" I spoke happily as I walked through the door after one of the longest shifts of my life.

"Sissy!" she yelled, running straight to me, hugging me tightly.

It was eight in the morning, I hadn't slept all night and had a six hour surgery, I hadn't sat, I hadn't showered, my hair was greasy and I was still in scrubs.

I literally sat on the floor, pulling her into my lap to hold her.

"Ash has something for you" she spoke, holding my face.

"Where's Ash at?" I asked, seeing Calum walk out of the kitchen, his phone out as if he was videoing me.

"The fuck are you doing?" I laughed out, seeing him laughing as he looked to me.

"Get up" he spoke quickly.

"What the fuck is going-" I stopped when I saw Ashton in full suit and tie

As I sat on the floor with greasy hair and dirty scrubs.

"What the fuck- I've never seen you in a suit!" I almost yelled, taking his hand as he laughed, helping me up, handing me flowers immediately.

"Thank you." I spoke, pecking his lips quickly as I looked to the flowers, seeing Luke and Michael standing behind him,

"Payton Johnson" he spoke slowly- and I immediately knew what the fuck he was doing

"Ashton" I gasped out.

"From the day I saw you- I knew you had potential, I knew you were so smart and so beautiful, and I just wanted to be with you from that day on." He spoke, never letting go of my hand.

"And today, I'm trying to make that come true." He finished slowly.

"I've already asked Cleo for permission, so now it's your turn" he smiled almost nervously.

"Payton Johnson, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He spoke, dropping to one knee and pulling out a ring.

I felt tears immediately spill over, all of my hormones flying everywhere.

"Yes"

He quickly put the ring on my finger before immediately standing, throwing his arms around me and pecking my lips multiple times.

"I look so horrible." I laughed, laying my head onto his shoulder as Calum brought the video closer.

"No you look absolutely beautiful- I picked a bad day, I didn't think you'd have a six hour surgery. I know you're probably exhausted." He spoke, kissing my forehead gently.

"Thank you, I can't wait to marry you." I smiled to him, kissing him again.

"I'm gonna cry- Jesus Christ" michael spoke, leaving the view of us, making me laughed lightly.

We soon formed a group hug, squeezing each other tightly as I thanked each of them, knowing they all helped Ashton in some sort of way.

They left shortly after, taking Cleo with them, Luke claiming his sister was in town and wanted to meet her, but in reality I think he just wanted me to sleep.

"Come on princess, let's get you off your feet, I know you're tired."