35

Ashton's mom and I returned home- immediately seeing a duffle bag beside the door.

"Who's leaving?" She immediately questioned, knowing we had two more days here.

"Lauren is going to watch Cleo tonight and Payton and I are going to go into town to see the Christmas lights they put up and such- we're going to stay at a hotel so we don't have to drive incase we decide to drink" Ashton spoke as he came out of the kitchen, eyes glued to his phone.

"Oh okay" his mom spoke cheerfully.

"You two have fun- text me with pictures and updates"

Like said, Ashton and I went to town.

We walked around the city, he introduced me to new foods and drinks that we didn't have in America.

We watched the sunset on the shore of an ocean, and I could feel him looking to me, making me look to him.

"I want to be with you forever" he spoke quietly.

"You can be" I spoke back simply.

He grabbed my head, gently connecting our lips.

The kiss carried on to a point where I had to stop it.

"Hotel?" I said one word, seeing his eyes flick to my own, as if questioning whether we were thinking the same thing.

"Hotel." He confirmed.

We walked hand in hand back to the hotel- both of us trying to act like we weren't walking fast, but we were almost slow jogging.

We got into the elevator of the hotel, and after I pushed the button I felt my back immediately hit the cold metal of the walls.

His lips connected with my own, making me immediately intertwine my fingers into his hair.

We heard a ding, making us both immediately disconnect as the doors opened- an older couple slowly stepping inside.

We stayed silent, just nice smiled until it finally stopped at our floor, making Ashton gently take my hand, leading me off the elevator.

We went to the room, laughing together at the awkwardness of the elevator.

I unlocked the door, leading the way as Ashton held the door.

I flopped into bed, looking to him as he came to me, standing between my legs, bringing his face to where it was inches from my own.

"I'm not really in the mood anymore" I lied- seeing a smile creep onto his mouth, a light laugh coming from him.

"That's certainly not what those dark green eyes are telling me"