Eddie, My Love [Pt. 1]

"I'm stuck in here...for a few more weeks..."

"Two more weeks. You've already been in here for three." Mike laughs as he relaxes in the seat next to Eddie's bed. "Need an update?"

"Yes..."

"Ben and Bev are back home. Planning something for all the losers. That I don't even fucking know about. Stan moved in with Bill and already hates waiting in a trailer for Bill to finish scenes of his book turned into a movie. He's trying to get his job back as well. Bill is filing for divorce. Umm. I'm traveling but I'd rather be here with you. Help you through it all since Myra left."

"And Rich?"

"Touring. He took too much time off. So he has to go back to being a touring comedian" Mike says calmly as his phone started ringing. "Give me a minute" he got up heading out as Eddie adjusted himself in his bed gripping his chest for a moment before grabbing his phone.

Richie Tozier "The Fun has Only Begun" Tour!

Eddie cringed at the title remembering the time in the Chinese restaurant with the kid. He soon looked more into it.

"My name is Richie Trashmouth.....I forgot the joke"

Eddie snorts a bit rolling his eyes as he continues to watch the segment he clicked on.

Meanwhile Mike was getting annoyed over the phone.

"I swear to fuck. You need to plan out shit yourself sometimes Rich"

"Well Y'know. I fucking hate not being there but you know agents from fucking California"

"Rich. You're the comedian here. And that whole agent shit I wouldn't understand. Why didn't you just call Bill?"

"Because he's not with Eddie!"

"True. But still. Why mention agents to me? Hell why mention California?"

"I have six shows in New York. By the time Eddie gets discharged"

"So what are you debating here? Once Eddie is discharged he's gonna need someone with him or at least in the area. That's the only thing I know Myra is going to be for"

"That just killed my mood"

"What mood? Are you planning something stupid"

"I just. Okay. I know people almost everywhere I go. And I stay at their place while I tour their state. But New York is where Eddie lives and. I'm debating"

"Just ask him you gay mess" Mike ends the call immediately after leaving Richie is a state of confusion.

Richie stares at his phone before opening Eddie's contact. He soon was just staring at the contact profile not knowing what exactly to say or to call. Richie sat there in his tour bus frowning.

"I'm a comedian. But it's so hard to talk to one person" He tells himself as he sets his phone down for the moment.

"Yo so Eddie I'm gonna-" Mike stares at Eddie looking at the videos and snips of Richie with tears of anger forming in his eyes. "You okay..?"

"Is he afraid to talk to me....because of what you told me Myra did?"

"That...I can't answer" Mike frowns sitting beside Eddie watching him set his phone down in his lap. "You don't like the radio silence huh?"

"No. No I don't..I've been in radio silence for two months...under that house. I'd just like for the silence to be filled for once. Especially by Trashmouth"

"Need a minute?"

Eddie frowns looking at the time knowing visiting hours were about to end and what Mike meant by that was of course.