Alcohol is a Painkiller [Pt. 2]

"....You never told an-anyone..."

"I-I was closeted Eddie....M-My feelings were everywhere"

"T....Toward me"

"...."

The silence filled the room except for the literal shaking sounds coming from Richie. Because of all the crying and emotions rushing through his body. Eddie squeezes his hand before feeling his tears roll down his cheeks as he forced himself to look up trying to stop his crying.

Pent up feelings.

"Eddie?"

Richie turned around finding Myra waiting for her time alone with her husband.

"I...I guess I'll see you later" Richie frowns getting up trying to let go of Eddie's hand but Eddie held on until the energy in him wasn't enough. "Goodnight Kaspbraks.." he says as he leaves the patient room finding Bev and Bill waiting for him.

"Ready to go save Stan, Mike, and Ben?"

"What the fuck happened to those three?"

"Natural pain relief I'm guessing"

A loud slam of a glass hit the table as Ben started crying about his already out in the open feelings towards Bev, Stanley laid in the booth bench feeling like shit for drinking, and Mike was simply the sober one listening to the two. Mike lit up seeing the three walk into the bar. Sober people finally. Until Richie went to get himself a drink knowing he'll get drunk. Bill walked over to Stanley's side looking at him with concern as Stanley gave Bill a death stare.

"Oh god don't be honest don't be honest" Mike said under his breath since quite a few people speak their mind while drunk. Hopefully Stan isn't one.

Stanley slowly sat up looking at Bill as none of them shared a word. But Stanley surely felt sick and immediately got up and locking himself in the bar's bathroom. Mike thanked the heavens he didn't confess that he was there when Bill was saying his feelings. Bev immediately pushed Ben over to sit beside him as he looked directly at her before suddenly crying.

"Mike. The fuck happen?"

"Alcohol"

"Obviously but-"

"Just. You'll realize sooner than later"

Ben rests his head on Bev's shoulder crying as she pats his back watching Richie sit across from them with his drink. Bill on the other hand was waiting by the bathroom door hoping Stanley would open it up for him to check up on him.

"Stan-"

"Shut....shut up" Stanley says calmly sitting on the floor by the toilet as he needed the silence.

"Stanley can we talk"

"I'm drunk. It won't be straight. Ha...like me" Stanley laughs to himself as he hugs his legs to his chest groaning shortly after. "Why does it hurt..."

"What hurt? Stan did you-"

"Oh my god shut up....don't jump to conclusions assuming I hurt myself. When all I'm talking about is my heart breaking." Stanley frowns as he got up slowly to go unlock the door letting Bill in while he sat back down on the floor.

Bill frowns leaning against the door once he closed it behind him. He looks down at Stanley as he tries to collect himself to speak clearly instead of drunk honesty.

"I'm so mad..."

"Why.."

"Because I walked outside to get Richie...for Eddie...walking into two confessions. One for Eds, and the other for me" Stanley frowns feeling the tears starting to roll down his cheeks as Bill slid against the door sitting on the ground.