Kaspbrak Funeral [Pt. 1]

Two months have passed since the death of Pennywise

Two months since the death of Eddie Kaspbrak...

Bev has officially moved in with Ben in his home in California, Mike decided to travel after spending forever in Derry, Bill fell off the face of the earth during the two months, and for Richie he took a pause on his comedic career to take in all that has happened.

"So...Mrs Kaspbrak is having a funeral for Eddie in New York. We got invited. So did all the other losers. All I know is Mike is gonna be there. Bill went off the grid and Richie...god" Ben frowns as he stops eating. "Have you heard from Richie, Bev? He's talked to you a lot in high school"

"Doesn't mean he's talked to me a lot as an adult. Ben remember. We just got full control over our memories with every loser. I haven't talked to Richie in depth since high school"

"Well he does live in California. We can go see him"

"What like attack him at one of his shows? I highly doubt he's gonna perform until this misery passes over"

"Misery? Are you talking about Eddie?"

"Yes...We all saw how torn he was when Eddie died. What makes you think he's just going to let that go...it was the love of his life"

"You...remember that small token from the past?"

"That Richie trusted me with everything? Yeah" Bev frowns as she checks her phone for the moment always thinking she'll get a message one day from the things of her past she had forgotten. "Hopefully he's alright..."

As the two enjoy themselves for the moment...meanwhile...

Eddie My love....

I love you so....

Please Eddie...

Don't make me wait to long....

Eddie please write...

Write me one line....

As the song continues Richie stayed under his blankets staring at an old picture of him with the other losers. Especially the fact that he stood next to Eddie, smiling big, old feelings still floating around in his head, and the pain of watching the love of his life play over...

And over....

And over again..all in his head. Making him stay in the depressed state he's been in since it happened.

As the weeks have gone by....

Bev and Ben were walking into this rather eye sore of a church in the middle of New York City dressed in black of course. The two expected to find more people or at least Eddie's wife. But when they entered the church they only found Mike who stood confused.

"Mike?"

"Bev! Ben! Hey...uh do you know what's going on?" Mike asks walking to the two other confused losers. "I thought it was today"

"It is today. Myra isn't here?" Ben asks leaning against a pew.

"Nope. Which is even more confusing..." Mike frowns as the three flinch to the big ass chapel doors opening.

"Thought I'd be fucking late..."

The three expected it to be Richie who would say he's fashionably late. But instead they got a well off looking Bill staring at the three.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN"

"Bev don't cuss in a church"

"Ben shut up!" Bev walks over angrily grabbing Bill's collar angrily. "You fell off the fucking radar"