Chapter 24 - Planets

Start from the beginning

I could hear the blue haired boy in the front sigh. "What's up with these guys guessing everything that's going on?"

At this, everyone stopped talking. So there actually is a big threat that's been hiding under our noses this whole time and we'll have to go fight it or the universe falls apart. I thought to myself.

Finally, we stopped in front of a small warehouse not that far from our school.

The silver haired girl took a small key out of her pocket and unlocked the door. She opened it and told us, "After you guys."

I stepped into the room first. It didn't look like a warehouse at all, but more like a small apartment. There were star charts on the walls, and a large bookshelf full of books sat in the corner of the room.

Sitting on an armchair, reading a newspaper, was Virgo and Gemini's silvery blonde haired brother Mercury.

When he saw the blue haired boy and the silver haired girl, he looked up, "Oh hi Uranus, Neptune. I see you've got company."

"So you're supposed to be my brother, right?" Gemini asked, pointing her finger at him.

Mercury smiled. "Gemini! Haven't seen you since the day before this all happened." He got up to give her a hug, then stopped as he realised that it probably wasn't the right move.

"Family reunions later, Mercury." The blue haired boy, Neptune, said. "Let's call the others."

"Can't." Mercury put his newspaper down. "They're gone."

"Gone as in disappeared or left?" The silver haired girl Uranus asked.

"Left." Mercury replied. "Went to fight that psychic hooded figure."

"The one who nearly killed you that one time?" Neptune asked.

Mercury winced. "Yes, that one. Now are we going to talk business or what?"

I had no idea what sort of business they were talking about, but before I could say anything, Uranus clapped her hands, and 14 chairs appeared out of nowhere.

"Well?" Uranus said, seeing that none of us sat down. "These aren't jinxed. Sit down."

"So who are you guys?" Leo asked.

Neptune paused before answering, "We go by the Planets. We're really kind of like spirits of the planets in the solar system- well, technically we have Sun and Moon too, so celestial objects in the solar system. We're also your siblings."

Libra looked like someone had just slapped her in the face. "Come again?"

"Oh gods, Neptune, not now." Uranus chided.

"They have the right to know." Neptune told her, before turning back to us and saying, "You know the ruling planets and all that in astrology, right?"

"I'm familiar with that!" I exclaimed. "Each zodiac sign has a ruling planet. Some signs even have multiple ruling planets."

"So we're the zodiac signs and you're the ruling planets?" Taurus asked.

"Pretty much." Mercury replied, crossing his legs.

"That's the whole sibling connection thing?" Aries asked. "How come nobody ever told us?"

Uranus looked around to check if anyone else was there. "It will just have to be told at the right time. Things here are starting to turn bad. Abnormal things are happening. It's Orion's evil influence spreading around."

"Why does this Orion dude keep popping up in every conversation we have about abnormal stuff?" Cancer asked.

"He's behind all of it, isn't he?" Aquarius asked, looking like he just remembered something. "And Ophiuchus is his daughter."

"Aquarius, what are you talking about?" Gemini asked.

Neptune looked like he was about to say something, but all of a sudden, the door opened, and seven other people walked into the room.

"Oh hey Mercury, Uranus and Neptune." A tall blonde haired boy who looked suspiciously like Leo said. He stopped when he saw my friends and I. "Are these-"

"The Zodiac Signs." Neptune finished. "Come here. Now we can actually discuss business."

~~~

I've finished another dozen chapters!

I haven't really decided when to end this book, but I have a feeling that it won't be too far away.

Thanks for all the support so far! Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

The author owo