As soon as the message stopped I had tears of joy and sadness running down my face. She looked the same except for more tired and skinnier, obviously the First Order took a huge toll onto our kingdom. "I sent her a response saying that you are safely with us, doing amazing things. However after watching this, I think that you should go to your home. Not permanently because we need you, but you need to see your mother and help get your Kingdom back on its feet. You were a princess before you were a badass Resistance member." I laugh sadly at what she said, I want to go and I know that I need to go, but what about the stability I built here. For the first time in my life I have my friends who I love and I have my Poe. "I know this is a tough decision, but at the end of the day I think you know what you need to do. You can come back to us whenever you need." It's hard to say but I basically give her my response, "And if the Resistance ever needs a new base or a place to get literally anything, we will welcome you with plenty of beds and open arms." 

Leia stands up from her chair and stands there with open arms and I fall into a hug with her, for the past week Leia has been the mother that I needed and I know that she will always be that for me. Tears continue to roll down my cheeks as I hold her tight. She pulls back and wipes my tears away, "Princesses don't cry, trust me I know." I laugh and wipe my eyes, which are definitely puffy by now. 

"When should I leave?" I ask with hesitation. "Well, the First Order will probably be back on their feet in no time, and we will probably have to abandon base with them knowing where we are, so although I'm selfish and don't want to see you go, I suggest you leave tonight." I nod my head and leave to say goodbye to the girls first, because Poe will be the most painful one. 

As I walk around the Base that has been my home for only a small amount of time I take in the walls and the atmosphere of the laughing techs and happy computer workers. I see Connix, Paige, Jess, and Tallie all sitting together at one of the dining tables and walk up to them, "Hello beautiful." Jess says to me as I stand in front of them, "Hello my loves, can I talk to you guys, in my room?" they all look at each other confused but get up anyway, "Oh no she's breaking up with us." Connix says, jokingly. Once we get into Connix and I's bedroom I totally breakdown. I start crying heavily and the girls gather around me as I sit on the floor, "Sweet girl, what's wrong." Paige says brushing hair out of my face. 

"Leia was sent a message from my mother, she's alive and the Order left my Kingdom, but they left the Kingdom as a total mess. Leia told me that I should go back, and I am, I just don't want to leave you guys. I love you guys." They all hug me, and immediately Jess started crying too. "That is such good news though, you get to see your mom!" Tallie says and I nod, agreeing. 

"But you guys have been the first friends that I've truly had, I will be coming back to the Resistance, once everything is calmed down. But what if there is nothing to come back to, what if something happens to one of you guys?" They all look at the ground, knowing that I have a point. "Well, even if one of us is gone, no one is ever really gone. We will always be with each other, we love each other too much." 

"When do you leave?" Jess asks, talking the quietest I've ever heard her. "As soon as I'm done saying my goodbyes, I leave. So is Rey, she's going to Skywalker." Connix asks the question everyone was thinking of, "What about Poe?" and I grow silent, I honestly don't know what he is going to say, I hope he understands. "That is the part I am dreading, it's only been a few days, but we're the closest than I have ever been to anyone. And Poe being stubborn, I don't know if he will take it as well as you guys are." I wipe away another tear. "I am sure he will understand, if he doesn't then he doesn't deserve you." Tallie says, but I notice how Jess' face stays straight, not showing emotion, and I think that she knows it won't go well. She knows him the best out of the rest of the girls.