Invasion

Neji stood in front of Naruko and took his stance of 'Gentle Fist' . Naruko for her part did nothing.

"Today is the day fate will show that the byakugan and Hyuga is superior to sharingan and Uchiha"-said Neji and Naruko rolled her eyes

"Please you're not worth it for me to activate my sharingan"-said Naruko and did ten shadow clones and sent them to attack Neji. Neji swiftly dispelled the clones using his 'Gentle Fist' but that was what Naruko wanted, as Neji fought her clones she shunshined around him faster than normal leaving more after images behind and did several shadow clones to distract Neji. Neji looked around and smirked.

"You really thought that this is going to stop me. Byakugan"-said Neji and looked for the real Naruko but what shocked him was that there stood several Narukos with chakra pathways. One Naruko punched him in the gut and he used his gentle fist to block some chakra points and then the Naruko who got hit disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"I figured it out..."

"Fire Style: Great Fireball"-said ten Narukos and sent ten huge crimson fireballs at Neji interrupting his talking.

"Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation"-said Neji and began spinning releasing chakra through his chakra points and forming a spinning dome of chakra that protected him by the massive mass of flame. Naruko dispelled her technique and stood in front of him as she did some hand seals.

"Forget it this is my ultimate defense"-said Neji confidentially

"Fire Style: Art of the Dragon Flame"-said Naruko and sent a huge dragon-headed fireball at Neji who spun again forming the spinning dome of chakra. This time when he stopped he was sweating. Naruko smirked, the dome wasn't the ultimate defense after all. She did some clones and they ran at Neji with their sword drawn. Neji spun once again and the real Naruko formed the rasengan in her hand.

"Rasengan"-she said and the spinning orb of chakra clashed the spinning dome of chakra. The audience was quiet eager to see who w technique would win, one of Yondaime's signature technique or the Hyuga's ultimate defense. After a while the dome strated slowing and the rasengan broke in sending Neji to crash into the wall around the arena and leaving a small crater on it. Naruko smiled and lunged at Neji thinking he was down. Unknown to her Neji had used a some kind of shield made of chakra and had lessened the compact of the rasengan. He got up and his byakugan flared to life as he said his next technique.

"Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms"-said Neji and hit Naruko two times blocking her chakra points

"Two palms"

"Four palms"-he hit four times in her belly

"Eight palms"-he hit her shoulder and chest

"Sixteen palms"-he hit her arms

"Thirty-two palms"

"Sixty-four palms"-he hit her body and sent her flying back. He smiled cockily even if he was tired.

"I told you that destiny would show that Hyugas are superior to Uchihas"-said Neji and Naruko chuckled and then it was a laugh. She got up and, her sharingan spinning wildly and she smirked at Neji

"Very good Hyuga. Give me a good dance to remember"-said Naruko and ran at Neji so fast that if Neji didn't have the byakugan, he wouldn't have seen her. Fugaku and the others Uchihas looked in shock as well as the others. Naruko had spoke in such a cold tone that was even colder than most Uchihas. She punched and kicked furiously but fluidly and fast. Neji tried his best fo block the attacks but half of them made contact with his skin. He didn't have a choice and used 'Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation' and Naruko jumped back. She smirked and did some hand seals.