Mangekyou

Tazuna and team seven arrived at Tazuna's house and Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter greeted them. Behind her was a little boy, which was his grandson and Tsunami's son. Naruko smiled at him but he turned around and went upstairs running. They went to the living room and Tsunami gave them a drink.

"This are Konoha nins and are here to protect me as I finish building the bridge"-said Tazuna and took a sip of sake.

"Hi my name is Naruko Uchiha, pleasure to meet you"-said Naruko and Tsunami smiled

"Pleasure to meet you too and thank you for protecting my father"-said Tsumami and the rest of team seven introduced themselves. Tsunami gave them a room upstairs and they gathered there.

"I've been thinking..."-said Obito as he sat down and team seven looked at him in question.

"Zabuza is alive"-said Obito, surprising his team.

"But how"-asked Sakura

"That hunter-nin was faking. He is Zabuza's companion. And he hit him with needles, and I've been around Rin for too long to know how to put a person in a death-like state"-said Obito and Naruko nodded

"Well are you sure"-asked Sasuke

" Yes hunter-nins destroy the body of the captured ninja in the spot so the ninja's secrets aren't revealed and that hunter-nin took Zabuza away"-explained Obito

"What should we do"-asked Naruko and Obito smiled at her

"Well Zabuza must take a week to heal so we're going to train"-said Obito and team seven nodded.

The other day team seven stood in the shore of a lake. Obito was going to learn Sakura how to walk on water and Naruko would spar with Sasuke.

"Good Sakura better strip from your clothes if you don't want to get them wet"-said Obito and Sakura blushed

"Jeez it's not you're going to be naked"-said Naruko as she took off her clothes, showing white panties and bras. Sakura looked at her and her eyes fell to ber assets, then she saw Sasuke with a tint of pink in his cheeks and looking at Naruko. She felt jealous and took her clothes off immediately. But she wasn't the only one who saw Sasuke look at Naruko. Obito coughed and took Sasuke's attention and glowered at him his sharingan spinning wildly. Sasuke gulped and looked away.

"Naruko why did you take your clothes off, you already know how to walk on water"-said Obito trying to dress Naruko.

"Jeez nii-chan I'm going to swim that's why"-explained Naruko trying to get away from Obito's hold.

"Okay then let's dive"-he said and took off his clothes, staying only in boxers. Sakura blushed when she saw his muscles and Naruko blushed in embarrassment. He took Naruko in his shoulders like he used too, when she was a kid and entered the lake. He let go of Naruko and sent a glare at Sasuke who gulped and turned away to go and train.

"Now Sakura, apply chakra to your feet, like you did when you walked on a tree but this time you should change the amount of chakra continually, as the water level changes okay"-said Obito and Sakura nodded. The day passed and team seven went back to Tazuna's house. They entered and Tsunami greeted them and told them that dinner was ready. Inari, Tsunami's son entered the kitchen and yelled at team seven.

"Why do you try acting like heroes. Gato is going to kill all of you"-said Inari and Naruko smiled at him

"We're going to defeat Gato and save the town"-said Naruko

"No you won't, you all lived in peace and were happy and safe. You don't know what pain is."-said Inari and went upstairs crying. Tsunami sighed and told team seven about Inari's father and how he was the hero of the village but was murdered by Gato. Since that day Inari hadn't smiled or laughed and was always sulking or crying.