Boring!!!

Obito freed Sasuke and called Sakura to come out. They went to the meeting point where three dummies were and the bell was ringing. Obito stopped the bell and looked at team seven.

"Naruko, Sasuke you did marvelously, especially you Naru-chan. Sakura you saw your team fight and you didn't try to help at all. I know it was shocking for you to see them fight and do techniques like that but they aren't unstoppable. If I was an enemy I would've killed them."-said Obito and Sakura gasped and then lowered her head in shame.

"Don't be upset I'm going to give you a second chance, but firstly let eat. Naruko you didn't hide like your teammates when the test began. In a real mission it might end in your death so I'm punishing you for being irresponsible. You'll be tied to a dummy as your team eats lunch."-said Obito and nodded like approving himself and his decision as Naruko gaped like a fish without water. He tied Naruko in a dummy and gave two bento boxes to Sasuke and Sakura telling them to not feed Naruko and then left.

"Here"-said Sasuke after a while and Naruko looked at him

"I ate breakfast it's okay"-said Naruko and then her stomach grumbled

"You're always hungry take it"-said Sasuke and shoved a piece of fish in Naruko's mouth.

"Take mine too"-said Sakura and Naruko looked at her

"Sensei was right about me and your more important than me for this test"-said Sakura and gave a bit of rice to Naruko and then in a puff of smoke appeared Obito and looked at them angry. Sakura gulped and Sasuke looked bored.

"What did I said about feeding Naruko"-said Obito fuming and Sakura fidgeted

"We are a team we need her, and she isn't going to be any help if she's hungry"-said Sasuke and Sakura nodded viciously.

"Good you pass"-said Obito in a cheery voice and Sakura was left dumbstruck

"Remember this those who don't obey to the rules are trash but those who abandon their friends and comrades are worse than trash"-said Obito and untied Naruko

"Oh Naru-chan I'm so happy and proud you passed. Give your lovable brother a hug"-said Obito with happy tears and hugging Naruko. Sakura was dumbstruck and Naruko hugged Obito awkwardly and embarrassed.

"Very well meet me tomorrow at ten o'clock at the Hokage Tower"-said Obito and shunshined away.

"How did your teams do"-asked Hiruzen

"Team one failed"-said Kakashi, he had failed every team of his

"Team two failed"-said Anko Mitarashi, she was like Kakashi, she had failed every team

"Team five failed"-said Rin sighing, it was her first time.

"Team seven passed"-beamed Obito and Hiruzen chuckled

"Team eight passed"-said Kurenai Yuhi

"Team ten passed"-said Asuma Sarutobi...

Naruko was walking along side the lake in the Uchiha district and thinking about the test today and Obito's words when a rock came flying toward her head. She tilted her bead to the side and looked seven boys her age and some one or two year older.

"Nice reflects honey"-said the middle boy. It was Inabi and his gang. Inabi was fifteen years old and was the one who made fun of Naruko the most but since he saw her withoug her baggy clothes, he started to ask her in a date.

"What do you want now Inabi"-asked Naruko and he smirked

"Fugaku-san"-yelled a police member as he barged in Fugaku's office. Fugaku looked the man with an eyebrow raised and the man gulped