Chapter 3

It's too much, to hold it in
I can't say no more than this
I just hope your heart hear me now
I let you know how I'm feeling
You own my heart, he just renting

..................

GABRIEL

Ha! Ha! Take that everyone I knew Sharon was gonna win!! I squealed loudly but quieted down when I remembered it was 2AM at night.
I never knew how much time went by because of my holidays. I sometimes even forget what day it is cause there is no pressure of school.
I had finished my summer homework as soon as school ended so i wouldn't have to worry about it now and that was few of the best decisions I can make.

I was watching Season 4 of Drag Race the whole day cause I live for Drag Race. I love Rupaul and speaking of this season I knew Sharon was Going to win although Chad had a fair chance but to me Sharon had an edge to drag her drag was away from the stereotypical drag and it was amazing.

I laughed as I watched Untucked this was the famous scene where Lashauwn Beyond said his famous lines
"I'm not here to make best friends bitch this ain't Rupaul's Best Friend Race"

As I reached towards my water bottle I suddenly here a howl which made my bottle slip out of my hands. Looking down I saw all the water on the floor. Quickly doing to my bathroom I took a rag and wiped it, thankfully there wasn't much water. The howl really got me.

Wait!

Wait!

Wait!

Did I?

Did I just hear
A fucking howl??!!!!

I must've heard something wrong because even though we are mostly surrounded by forests and my parents did tell me that wolves used to roam around in this land but they also said that no one sees any wolves anymore SOOOO....... What did I just hear???

Curiosity got the best of me and I went to my window to check it out and as I looked around I couldn't see anything.

Must be my imagination.

I turned around and went out of the room and down the stairs and I heard moans
OH! MY! GOD!!
I can't!

I turned around again and grabbed my headphones and played Roses by Imanbek Remix cause I'm obsessed with it since I've seen it on tiktok and so I danced my way down.

As I was bopping my head and dancing around while simultaneously filling up my bottle. Gosh I'm such a MULTITASKER!!

And finally tried to do a ballerina twirl I caught a glimpse of golden eyes which made me tumble down.

Gosh that hurt!!

But my pain wasn't my first problem and immediately I got up and looked out the window for those pure golden eyes.
I don't have 20/20 vision I need glasses cause I have Myopia but I am wearing my glasses so in no way am I wrong to see golden eyes but looking out the window I dont see anything.