17 - Torturer

...

"I was and still is, his torturer"

...

"It works but there is always risks follow up. Prevention is better so I made him stop. The reason why I was so mad at all of you before is because there is so much risks to him. You were not only put his life on the line but also his future life"

"If anything, I'd wish the pain he is feeling is completely gone. It was painful to see him suffering, I couldn't hold on watching him in pain. I, a stranger to him can't even see him in pain imagine his mother, imagine his whole life. They were so strong"

"Jin was always strong, he was a fighter but with his mother he was even stronger, an act or not but I believe he is strong. He pulled through the odds when nobody expect him to be. Trust me you wouldn't even want to see him after his mother's funeral. It was the peak of his weakest state, he was longing and he was in pain"

A long sigh left her mouth.

"He knew the moment he woke up after the surgery. He was mad, he was frustrated and he was furious but there is nothing he could do, the past is the past. Just after a few days he woke up, he went to meet his mother, like I said. He is living but his mother was dying, the clock ticks. He never left his mother's side, he wanted to be there for his mother just like her being there for him. His mother left him right in front of his eyes"

"He pulled through until the funeral but after that he was declining. He was at the cemetery everyday, sitting by his mother's grave. There is so much to talk but nothing came out from his mouth. I was there watching him in silent. There were only tears in him but never the words. It took toll on his body. A stranger brought him to the hospital telling us he fainted at the side of the road"

"That day, the moment he woke up at the hospital he was throwing a fit, shouting and yelling at me and my team asking us why we make him suffer even more. We were lost for words. His mother wanted us to help him but he was yearning to die. What are we supposed to do? There was only a choice to be made. I promised his mother but I never know the consequences of that promise for him and his life. I thought everything would be okay and he will move on one day in the future. It's been years since his mother's death but he was never move on"

"I didn't tell you this before but he asked me why I saved him again on the day he woke up after the mess you did" MinAh says

She wipes her tears. Is there anything MinAh could do to help the poor broken soul to live happily ever again like he used to when he was with his mother?

"Maybe there is nothing worth for him to live anymore. I don't think he ever wants me to be his sister. I was more like a stranger to him, there is a line between us" MinAh adds.

Jungkook and Jimin process the words. Maybe, just maybe the reason why there is a line between the noona and Jin is because she saved him every time he wanted to be dead. She saved him when he already give up on his life.

MinAh is right with her words before. At least Bangtan have each other while Jin has no one. Both has MinAh as their sister related by blood or not but for Jin, she might be his torturer.

"I was and still is, his torturer" MinAh admits.

MinAh says exactly what is on both Jungkook's and Jimin's mind.

"If you don't mind, why are you so attach to him?" Jimin softly asks.

"He is different. I know all of you notice something in him that no one has. Aren't I'm right?" MinAh replies.