The bard left from the house. He stopped for a while and he was catching his breath.
"Jaskier?" the well known voice interrupted him.
"Geralt?" he raised his head. "Oh.. thanks God, tell me this is not a dream please.." Jaskier begged Geralt with his eyes. Geralt looked at him confused.
"Your voice.. Are you alright? Because you seems like you saw a ghost." Geralt was worried about him.

"No, I saw worse! I must admit she is very sexy

"No, I saw worse! I must admit she is very sexy.. but Geralt she's crazy. She was talking about some wishes.. and I swear she would be able to kill me for them." Jaskier was honest. "We should go before she will change her mind.." the bard suggested. Then he started leaving but he noticed that Geralt wasn't going with him. He turned around.
"Geralt..? Geralt stop! Where are you going?" Jaskier couldn't believe his eyes.
"She will die if she'll continue and only I can save her.." Geralt explained. The bard returned back to him and stood up in front of him. Geralt stopped walking.
"Are you out of your mind?! She is just crazy witch!" Jaskier raised his voice. He didn't understand why would he wants to save her.
"She isn't crazy, she only doesn't know that she can't catch the Djinn." Geralt was protecting her. He then didn't wait any longer and then he entered into the house.
Jaskier was standing there with open mouth. Meanwhile Chireadan came to him.
"This is called love.." the elf said sadly. Jaskier turned to him.
"Excuse me, but who the hell are you?" Jaskier didn't understand anything at all.

Geralt stormed into the room. She spotted Yennefer sitting on the floor how she was saying something in Elder speech. It was clear she was already exhausted.
"Yennefer stop!" Geralt shouted at her. She raised her head at him.
"Geralt?" she didn't expect him to be here.
"I want to help you." he told her honestly.
"Despite everything what I did to you?" she was surprised. "But it doesn't matter now.. please get out!" her tone of voice quickly changed.
"Yennefer please stop, the Djinn will kill you." Geralt was trying to calm her down.
"I can take care of myself, I don't need your help! Get out Geralt!" she started yelling at him. She then continued with the spell.
Then the house started trembling. The furniture was slowly moving from one side to another.
"Yennefer! You won't catch him.. I need to tell you something.." Geralt shouted at her. But she still didn't care about the witcher and continued. He then came closer towards her but she noticed it and she made a spell which threw Geralt to the wall and he fell on the floor. He sighed painfully.
He slowly stood up and came to her again.
"Do not dare to come closer to me! I told you to get out of here! Are you deaf!?" Yennefer shouted at him.
"You wouldn't catch the Djinn because I.. " he didn't finished. The house suddenly started trembling more and everything in the room was already moving.
Yennefer couldn't understand why she can't catch the Djinn. But then she realized she should do something because this current situation started to be very dangerous.
"Geralt! I'll made teleport for you to escape to save yourself. The Djinn is very strong, I cannot catch him.. he'll destroy this house." Yennefer made the teleport for him.
"Escape Geralt! Now!" she screamed at him.
"No without you!" Geralt grabbed her from the floor and he jumped with her to the teleport.