"Am I drunk or is someone in my bed." Eli rubbed his eyes. He quickly took his phone out and called Adrian to see if it was him sleeping on his bed.

"What do you want?" Adrian answered and Elijah's eyes widened up in shock.

"I only had three drinks so why am I seeing your twin?" Elijah questioned and Adrian jumped out of his bed excited.

"I always knew mom and dad were hiding something from me. I'm coming Eli, keep an eye on my twin." Adrian hung up.

Elijah put his phone down, angry.

"Where is he?" Adrian came in and Elijah  pointed at Annette who was covered. "You didn't even see the person's face and you think it's my twin?"

"You the only one that sleeps in my bed. Everyone knows they can't sleep in my bed except Ollie." Elijah explained.

"Well, it isn't me in that bed so Eli tell me how many drink did you have?" Adrian questioned and Elijah rolled his eyes. 

"Just leave. I'll beat this person who is in my bed." Elijah threw Adrian out of the room. 

"If it is a girl, don't forget to share." Adrian said and Elijah locked his room.

"I can't believe I asked a drunken to help me." Elijah complained pulling the blanket off Annette. "Anne." He snapped.

"What is wrong with you?" Anne asked, hugging herself. She was shock to see Elijah in the room.

"You in my bed." Eli stated. 

"Uncle---." She stopped herself from telling Elijah, what his father told her. She couldn't believe Benjamin fooled her.  "Can you leave. I need to change." She told him and he shook his head. 

"I need sleep." Eli said and she got up. "The guest room is empty, you can sleep there." She nod her head and walked to the door. 

"The door is jammed." Anne said, trying her best to open it. 

Elijah quickly got up and walked to her. 

"You can't even open a simple door." He clicked his tongue, taking her hand. "I can't believe I'm teaching you how to open a simple door." She pulled her hand from him.

"Just open the door, please." Her heart started beating fast. 

"Why?" He questioned pulling her hand. 

"Eli, let me go." She snapped, pushing him away. She knows whenever Elijah is near her, she can't be herself. She always ends up doing something wrong.

"Wait." He smiled, making her scared. "You just like all of them." He shook his head. "Now I understand why you don't date." 

"I don't know what you talking about." Annette walked backwards. "Just open the door, please."

"You have a crush on me don't you?" Eli asked and her eyes widened up in shock. 

"Eli, stay where you are or else I will beat you up."  She warned him. 

"Give me a kiss and I'll forget this ever happened." Before she could say anything he kissed her. 

"Eli." She managed to say. She knows if her mother ever finds out, she is dead. 

"Just tonight Annette." He mumbled and she agreed. "You a virgin?" He asked, taking her to the bed.

"Yes." She uttered and he nod his head.

"Okay." His heart skipped a beat when he remembered her answer. He couldn't believe it. "Wait, you a virgin." He shouted and she looked at him confused. She knew she made a mistake telling him the truth especially when she finally got attention from him. "Annette, I can't do this." He ran out of the room before she could say anything.

She tried to go after him but she stopped herself. She quickly went to Oliver's room, in tears.

Oliver quickly put his book down and ran to hug her.

"Anne, what's wrong?" He questioned hugging her. "You can talk to me?"

"I told him." That's all she could say.

"Did you tell him you love him?" Oliver questioned confused and she shook her head. "Anne, you don't have to tell me, if you don't want to so please just stop crying."

"I love him Oliver and I promised mom, I would break up with him after we go back home." She wiped her tears. "We kissed and before anything else happened, I opened my big mouth and told him the truth." 

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE - STAY SAFE BTW*