"I know." He replied. "But I swear to kill myself if he doe---."

"Olive." I snapped. "Don't say that." 

"Then promise me that you will forever love my brother." He took my hand. "Promise me Annette." 

I know he knows me so well but I have to try my best to lie to him. I can't tell him that I love his brother and I always will. I promise my mother I would forget Elijah and break this fake relationship with him and I can't break that promise. 

"I can't." I tried keeping my tears in but I couldn't. "I don't love your brother, I am sorry."

"You are lying." Oliver shook his head. "I know you love him."

"I am not lying." I wiped my tears. "Yes, I thought I love him---."

"You told me you love him." He said interrupting me.

"I was a teenager, I didn't even know what was love." I stated. "I am sorry, I can't promise to love Elijah forever. Oliver, I don't have feelings for your brother." I can't give you fake hope Oliver, I know I can keep my promise to love Elijah forever but your brother won't keep his promise, that is why I can't promise you anything.

"Stop lying." Oliver shouted

"What is going on?" Elijah asked, coming in. "Anne, what did you?"

"We just arguing about something. Nothing important." I quickly answered. 

"If everything is okay between you two, can I borrow Anne, we need to go shopping." Elijah said and I nod my head. "Bye Ollie." We both said the same time and left.

I'm so hungry, I hope Elijah stops at a restaurant on our way back. 

"I forgot something, you go in the car, I'll be right back." Elijah went back inside the house. 

I was about to go in when I saw a women waving at me. I quickly waved back and she told me to come over. 

I quickly went over to her.

"Can I help you?" I questioned.

"You look so beautiful." She complimented me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So Annette, how is Elijah, still breathing?" She asked.

"Of course Eli is still breathing." I answered. "Wait, how do you know I am Annette?"

"We have to leave." Elijah grabbed my hand. "Nice meeting you friend, but we in a hurry."

"You didn't change a bit since last time." The women giggled. "But what I told you that day will still happen." 

What the hell happened between Elijah and her?

"Just stay away from my family." Elijah warned her. 

"She is the one Eli, I wasn't----." Elijah dragged me before the women could finish what she was saying.

"Stay away from her Annette. She is a crazy women, that thinks---." He paused, taking a deep breath. "We will go shopping another time. Just stay away from her." 

"Is she one of the girls you slept with?" I asked.

"Are you crazy?" His jaw dropped. "Anne, I have a type and that women is old enough to be my mother." 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and he walked away. I must find out who that women is and why Elijah got angry so quickly. I hope she isn't the reason he hates Italy.

Third person's POV.

After dinner, everyone went straight to their rooms, except Elijah who went to his brother's room for drinks. Annette quickly took a shower before going to bed. The second she fell asleep, Elijah came inside.