Epilogue 2

Surprise, Motherfuckers!

Here we are with another epilogue...

Vote and Comment!

AKD

P.S.

Go read my Nomin story

---- ---- ---- ----

Donghyuck felt like he was going to puke because he was so nervous.

Today was the day.

"Love... you okay?" Mark was holding his hand and looking at him with concern and worry in his eyes.

Donghyuck let out a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding. "Yeah, I'm fine... just a little nervous."

"A little nervous? You look like you could faint! Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure. We didn't spend months having our backgrounds checked and our house searched for secret meth labs just to stop here." Donghyuck brought Mark's hand up to his mouth and he pressed a gentle kiss to his partner's knuckles. "So... ready to go?"

"Of course."

Both celebrities climbed out of the car and looked up at the adoption home. It was a nice looking home and their adoption agent had said that the foster parent took good care of the children that stayed there.

They began to walk up the steps to the house and Donghyuck squeezed Mark's hand in his while he rambled on.

"Hyung... What if I'm not good enough? What if I end up being like my mom? Oh god, what if she doesn't like me? She could see me and get terrified. I don't think I could handle that," Donghyuck was beginning to hyperventilate and Mark pulled him in for a kiss.

"You're going to be wonderful to that little girl, Haechan-ie. What happened with your mother wasn't your fault, and I know that you will protect this little girl with your life." Mark pressed his forehead against Donghyuck's and he waited for his younger partner to calm down before they continued walking to the front door.

The doorbell sounded far too loud in Donghyuck's ears and he tried to calm down his nerves. He needed to stay calm for this. The front door opened to reveal a small woman with black hair pulled up into a bun. She smiled warmly up at them.

"Oh! Hello, you must be Mr. and Mr. Lee. Please, come in." The lady, who Donghyuck faintly remembers her name being Momo, opened the door so the two males could make their way inside.

"You both must be so excited to meet Joy. I know that she's been bouncing around in excitement ever since she found out that you had an interest in adopting her. Only six years old and she already knows how important a family is."

Donghyuck couldn't trust his voice, he felt on edge. Thankfully, Mark could sense his nervousness and spoke for him.

"We've been waiting a long time for this moment. It took a lot of paperwork and court battles, but here we are."

"Thank goodness for that. It's such a shame that children are kept from being placed in good homes just because the adopting parents are the same gender." Momo led them through the house and stopped in front of an archway. "But there's no use in talking about that now, you're here to give Joy a good home and that's what really matters. She's in the living room through this doorway, if you want to see her, but we still have some final paperwork to get done."

Mark squeezed Donghyuck's hand before looking up at him. "I think you should go in and say hi while I finish the paperwork."

Donghyuck stared up at his partner nervously. "Y-you sure? I don't... I don't want to mess this up, Mark-ie."