Chapter 39

Hey!

How's life?

Vote and Comment!

AKD

---- ---- ---- ----

2 weeks later

Haechan-ie <3

when are you off work babe?

Marker

I'm done at 7 p.m.

Are you missing me, baby?

Haechan-ie <3

maybe...

I was just wondering if you'll want dinner when you get home?

Marker

sure. you want me to pick something up?

Haechan-ie <3

no. i was going to make something for us

Marker

Ok, love...See you in a few hrs

the take out menus are in the drawer by the sink just in case things

don't go as planned. ;)

Haechan-ie <3

what?! I'm a master chef!

get your cute butt back to work and I'll see you for a 5-course meal.

Marker

whatever you say, baby boy

---- ---- ----

Mark was grinning to himself imagining Donghyuck cooking in their tiny kitchen. The sun coming in through the windows and reflecting off of his hair, and his cute concentrated face...

Taeyong broke through Mark's thoughts. "You can head out early if you want, Mark. We're already mostly done for today."

Mark's face broke into a big smile. "Really?"

Before his manager changed his mind Mark grabbed his jacket from the back of his chair and rushed out of the recording studio. If he took a shortcut he could be home - home to Donghyuck - in 15 min.

Passing people on the sidewalk with his long strides Mark laughed to himself. He'd been living with Donghyuck for 3 months and even though they spent almost 24/7 together, Mark still couldn't help getting excited every time he knew he'd see his boy.

His beautiful, soft, stubborn, smiley, perfect boy.

Mark bounded up the 6 flights of stairs to their apartment. He was too excited to see Donghyuck to wait for the elevator. As he pulled out his key to unlock the door he paused.

Was that music coming from their apartment? He pressed his ear against the door and then pulled back with a confused look. Maybe Donghyuck was watching TV?

Slowly Mark turned the key in the lock and opened the door. Poking his head in he could see the living room was empty and the TV was off. As Mark turned his head to the left his eyes went wide.

He stifled a laugh and slid through the doorway. Quietly he closed the door behind him and leaned back to take in the full scene laid out before him.

A few cupboard doors ajar. A pot of water boiling over on the stove. The cutting board a mess of vegetables. What appeared to be spaghetti sauce splattered on the wall behind the stove.

And in amongst all the chaos, there was Donghyuck.

As Donghyuck stirred the overflowing pot he bopped his head along to the beat of a song playing over his phone's loudspeakers.

Mark's eyebrows lifted as Donghyuck picked up the spoon and started using it as a microphone.

Leaning his head back and raising his hand Donghyuck belted out "Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my fears~ And finally you put me first!~"

Just as Mark was thinking this must be the cutest thing he's ever seen, Donghyuck shimmied his shoulders forward while wiggling his butt back and forth.

Mark quickly placed his hand over his mouth to silence a giggle.

"Baby it's you. You're the one I love. You're the one I need. You're the only one I see." Donghyuck sang as he slid across the floor with his arms spread wide. "Come on baby it's you.~"

Donghyuck twirled around in a circle.

Mark knew he had been sighted when Donghyuck stumbled over his own feet trying to stop the momentum but instead just crashed into the counter and dropped his "microphone" on the floor.

"Hey, baby," Mark casually drawled. "Whatcha doing?"

Mark had never seen Donghyuck's eyes go so wide. Once he found his footing Donghyuck reached into his pocket for his phone and started frantically tapping away at it.

Mark's was quicker and stepped forward and grabbed the phone out of Donghyuck's hands. "Hey! Don't turn it off. I want to see you finish your dance."

"Mark! Give it to me! It's embarrassing"

"Oh really?" Mark peered down at this boyfriend while holding the phone out of reach. "I thought it was cute!"

"Cute? My ass," Donghyuck huffed.

Mark lowered the phone to look at the screen. "Yeah, you're right. Your ass is cute."

Donghyuck's cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

Mark placed the phone down on the counter and picked up Donghyuck's right hand. With his other hand, he pulled Donghyuck towards him. Their hips colliding as Mark started to sing "You're the one that gives your all. You're the one I can always call. When I need, you make everything stop. Finally, you put my love on top!~"

Donghyuck shook his head. "Nope, this is not happening."

"Ooooh, come one, baby!~" Mark sang as he started to dance a very resistant Donghyuck around their tiny kitchen.

Mark's bigger size was a good advantage as Mark sang as he leaned down to dip Donghyuck backwards. Donghyuck clung on to Mark's shoulders as he continued to giggle.

Pulling Donghyuck upright again Mark leaned in and started to pepper Donghyuck's face with kisses. "You put my love on top, top, top, top, top! My love on top!~"

Donghyuck let out a small laugh and raised up on his tippy-toes to kiss Mark on the nose and whispered, "You're the one that I love!"

As their lips pressed together Mark backed Donghyuck up against the counter. With one eye on the stove, Mark reached forward and turned off the burner. Dinner could wait a bit.

He needed to satisfy his manz first. The only man he wants. The only man he loves.

Not Edited

Monday, November 11, 2019

UWU

My corazon!

This is my face:

I was trying to take a selfie, but my sister grabbed my phone