Chapter 35

Hi!

New Chapter!

Vote and Comment!

AKD

---- ---- ---- ----

Donghyuck had tossed and turned all night. He couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. More importantly, he didn't know if he regretted it or not.

All he could remember was the electricity that flowed between them, the heat, the passion.

Fuck, Mark was a good kisser. He was a really good kisser.

Donghyuck wanted to do it again.

He sat up on his bed, shaking his head and then hanging his head in his hands. Shit, Donghyuck wanted to do it again.

He shouldn't, but he did.

So, so badly.

Donghyuck was avoiding all contact with Mark which was why he was still holed up in his room with the door locked. He didn't even have his phone with him! It was outside and Donghyuck didn't want to leave the comfort of his bed. He knew that if he left, even for a second, he would bump into Mark and he would want to talk.

Donghyuck didn't know what to say.

So here he was, on the bed. With nothing more than his comforter and thoughts in his head.

He couldn't stay long and he knew it. Donghyuck had a meeting with the directors and the cast of the movie in a couple of hours and he had to start getting ready for that.

Donghyuck reluctantly got out of bed into the shower, trying to make as little noise as possible not to alert Mark that he was awake. He didn't know why, but he was trying to avoid confronting Mark as much as possible. He didn't want to talk about that kiss.

As much as he loved it, he was trying not to show Mark that he did.

Donghyuck got out of the shower and changed before walking to his door. He had his hand on his door and braced himself before opening it.

Best case scenario - Mark was still asleep and Donghyuck could slip out without so much as a sound. Worst case scenario - hee saw Mark and Mark'd want to talk about last night. Either way, Donghyuck knew what was coming.

As soon as he opened his room door, Donghyuck was greeted with an aroma of food.

"Damn," he muttered to himself, walking out of the room, "That smells really good."

"Thank you," Donghyuck heard as soon as he walked out of his room and into the shared living space.

"Every single time I think you can't cook, you surprise me with something you made that actually isn't that bad," Donghyuck said casually, sitting down on the barstool opposite where Mark was cooking.

"Well," Mark said, book in front of him as he read through it, "You're right. I can't cook, but I can follow instructions pretty well though."

"What did you make?" Donghyuck asked, looking at the already cooked--was that eggs?--and the pancakes that were lying in front of him.

"Eggs and pancakes," Mark answered, flipping another pancake.

"They look good," Donghyuck commented.

"Made them for us," Mark said, smiling at the pancakes while avoiding eye contact with him.

Donghyuck pretended like he didn't notice as he took some food on a plate.

"Well?" Mark asked, looking at Donghyuck as he took a bite of the pancake.

"It's good!" Donghyuck said, impressed as he grabbed the syrup, pouring it on.