Chapter 12

Hola!

yet another chapter, cause I was bored and wrote a lot this weekend....

But you know

Once you start writing, sometimes you just can't stop...

Anyways...

Vote and Comment

AKD

---- ---- ---- ----

"Is that all your family that I've met now?" Donghyuck asked, looking around, trying to remember who was who.

"You still have the most important people to meet," Mark said, turning his head around, searching for someone.

"And who is that?"

"My brother and nan." Mark said, "There they are. You ready?"

"As I'll ever be," Donghyuck said, taking a deep breath to steady his nerves and calm them down.

Mark guided Donghyuck with his hand on the small of his back to where his sibling was standing, "Nan! Jisung!"

"Mark!" They shouted with glee, stopping their conversation and jumping on him.

Donghyuck stood back, watching the sweet exchange between the siblings and grandma, a smile on his face at how cute it was.

They bombarded him with questions, "When did you come? What did you get me? Are the other boys with you? You're not leaving soon, are you? Did you get that shirt I wanted?"

"Woah, Woah, Woah!" Mark said, holding his hands up to stop them, "Before I answer anything I want you to meet a very special person."

"Oh my god! Do you know who you are!" Jisung said, his jaw to the ground once he noticed Donghyuck.

"Do any of us really know who we are?" Donghyuck said.

"You're Lee Donghyuck!" Jisung answered his own question.

"I am," Donghyuck said with a smile, "And you must be Jisung. Mark's told me so much about you."

"And I'm Mark's Nan," Mark's nan said smiling, "Nice to meet you."

"Back off, Jisung," Mark joked, taking Donghyuck's hand in his, "He's my boyfriend"

"Dude, how?!" Jisung asked.

"What do you mean how?" Mark asked, "I've got mad dating skills."

"In what world," Mark's nan scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Babe, tell them," Mark said, looking at Donghyuck for help.

"You barely got me though," Donghyuck said, laughing.

Mark scoffed playfully, making a show of tearing his hand away from Donghyuck's and stepping away from him. "I'm breaking up with you."

"Good, I can have him then," Jisung said, winking at Donghyuck.

Donghyuck giggled, "I like your brother better than you anyway, Mark-ie."

"I can't believe -" Mark started to say but got cut off by his father calling him from the other end of the backyard.

"Mark! Could you come here for a minute?"

"I'll be right there!" He shouted back, looking at Donghyuck, "You gonna be alright by yourself for a bit?"

"I'm in good company," Donghyuck smiled at Mark.

"Take care of him, alright?" He told his Nan and then turned to Jisung, "And you! Keep the flirty-flirts to yourself."