Chapter 31

I'm your basic average girl

And I'm here to save the world

Another chapter!

Vote and Comment!

AKD

---- ---- ---- ----

"Come on, Huang," Donghyuck laughed, dragging Renjun inside his room and closing the door behind them.

Donghyuck turned around and felt the immediate need to apologise for his room. Not only was it messy, but he hadn't completely finished moving in yet.

He opened his mouth to say sorry but remembered that even Renjun, one of his closest friends next to Jaemin didn't know that he was fake dating Mark.

"Umm," Donghyuck said, as Renjun was looking around the room that was meant to be shared by the couple, "Sorry. We haven't really finished moving in, so everything's kind of...all over the place."

"No, no," Renjun said, looking at the perfectly made bed, "It's cute. It's very you."

"Very me?" Donghyuck asked, walking to sit on the bed.

"Yeah. It's very you," Renjun said, joining Donghyuck on the bed, turning to face him, "It has character."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's a compliment," Renjun said with a laugh, "It means that the room has character. That it's cute and quirky and clean and yet you want to apologise for it being messy."

"It's not finished yet," Donghyuck said, looking around and immediately finding faults with the room.

"Are any of us ever completely finished yet?" Renjun said more than asked.

"A couple of drinks and already you're Aristotle," Donghyuck laughed. "So, Aristotle, what was so urgent that you couldn't wait till the morning to talk about?"

"Donghyuck," Renjun said, scooting closer to him on the bed, slowly so that Donghyuck wouldn't really notice, "Remember when the director swapped out Sicheng and your sex scene with ours?"

"Of course I remember, Renjun," Donghyuck said, laughing, "I was right there! I was standing right Sicheng and the director."

"Yeah," Renjun said, sighing and looking down.

"Is something wrong?" Donghyuck said, turning to face Renjun, "You can talk to me."

"It's just that..." Renjun said, looking at Donghyuck with innocent doe eyes.

"What is it?" Donghyuck said, placing a caring, supportive hand on Renjun's thigh. (Red light, danger! Wee wooo!)

"I just noticed that you were a little uncomfortable with it and I don't want to get in between you and Mark."

"What?"

"I saw how uncomfortable it made you and I don't want that," Renjun said, "I really care about you, Donghyuck."

"I'm fine with it, Renjun," Donghyuck said, "It's our job. We're just acting."

"But Mark..."

"What about him?"

"I just noticed that he was really uncomfortable with our friendship and this whole sex scene..." Renjun said, trailing off, letting Donghyuck's imagination finish up the thought.