Chapter 53

Wazzap, bitches?

I'm sorry for the delay!

There was a lot going on these last two and a half weeks. I was sick with a fever, I had NHS induction ceremony (I'm the president, so I had to give a speech), I had my school's formal to prepare for and a whole lot of school work to do.

I hope you can excuse me for my tardiness in updating this once!

Vote and Comment!

AKD

---- ---- ---- ----

"I want to have a party."

"You want to have a party?" Donghyuck enunciated very skeptically.

"Exactly how I said it, yes." Jaemin scoffed. "Thank you. You made it even clearer."

"Why?"

"I don't know." Jaemin was responding to Mark this time. "Jeno and I want to have a little get together, ya know?"

Donghyuck only chuckled because he didn't know how else to react. He knew that if Jaemin was in charge, it wouldn't be a small get together like old times.

The party was scheduled to start at eight o'clock and planned to run until everyone was drunk. It would make sense to Donghyuck that it started earlier, but he also understood what Jaemin was hoping for. He could tell that it was going to be a wild night.

"Hey, everybody!" Jaemin called out. "Thank you for coming! There are drinks and snacks on the tables at the back of the room and different games are taking place in different rooms! All that's left is to get this party started! "

The cheers were as loud as the music playing in the background. Donghyuck was so shocked that he was at a loss for words.

"Where did you get these people, Jaemin?" Donghyuck was eager to know, but he was also eager to get out of here. He was starting to get a headache.

"It's a list of people that Jeno and I compiled. We have everyone from Taeil and Johnny to Jungwoo here. About 20-is people. It's not that much, really."

"Eh," Donghyuck shrugged, "where are the drinks again? And I need to talk to Taeyong."

"Sure, this way"

Before the two friends left, Donghyuck quickly turned to Mark and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll catch ya later, love"

--- --- --- --- ---

Donghyuck had finally found Taeyong. He was busy conversing with a few friends, while holding his fiance, Ten, by the waist.

Donghyuck discreetly walked to Taeyong, tapping him on the shoulder. Taeyong turned to him. "Can we talk?"

---- ---- ---- ----

"I need a new manager," was the first sentence out of Donghyuck's mouth when he and Taeyong had removed themselves from the party. "I am no longer working for my mom, but I can't do everything alone. I need help."

Taeyong was confused, "And how would I possibly be able to help you?"

"Well, Hyung, I trust you. I also know that you have connections and therefore - most likely - at least some guesses or suggestions for a good manager." Donghyuck had a sheer earnest expression that glistened in the azure of his eyes. "Please, help me."

Taeyong couldn't look away.

He knew that Donghyuck's mother was a terrible manager and even worse mother. He knew that although there was no physical evidence of abuse, that Donghyuck had indeed suffered more than gained under his mother's regime.

"Okay, I'll do it."

Donghyuck's shoulders visibly sagged as his body released the tension that his stress had caused him over the last few days. His answer was tired, "Thank you"

"There aren't very many people that I trust myself, Donghuck, but there is one that I would trust with my life."

"Ten. Your fiancé."

"Yes. I also know that even though ten and I might fight or even break ul that it will not be something that will cause strife in your relationship with Mark or that it will cause any work troubles. He is very dedicated and knows a lot about the entertainment industry: whether you're an actor or a musician." Taeyong spoke with the stars in his eyes.

"I know. I've seen you're interactions with him and Mark and the guys have told me a lot about him. I'm not worried."

"I'll talk to him tomorrow after he gets over his hangover." Taeyong guaffed because he knew that there was no way in hell his lover would leave this place sober.

Donghyuck hugged Taeyong. "Thank you again, Hyung! Let's get back to the party?"

"Lead the way!"

Not Edited

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Song recommendation:

"Stardust" by Austin Giorgio

Questions? Comments? Requests?