Chapter 29

Killing Samael were the strangest feeling y/n ever had. A good feeling. She were happy and even friends with Peter Pan again.

She slept in his cabin over the night. Peter slept on the floor, y/n slept on the bed. She stayed up all night, She couldn't sleep. Whenever she felt she were tired, she somehow got wake again and it drover her nuts.

"Peter?" she whispered and that woke him "What's the matter?" said Peter, he tried so hard not to sound mad, it was adorable.

If anyone else had woken him, he would've killed them... but this was y/n, it was a little different when it was her.

"I can't sleep" she said, now if this were a lost boy. He would have said something like "Yeah, well that's not my problem" but he didn't. Instead, he said "Why not?" he asked her and looked up to her. "Everytime I close my eyes, I just see him" he said and Peter stood up and carressed her cheek.

"he's dead, alright?" he asked her "He won't hurt you anymore". He turned around to go to his bed on the floor, but y/n stopped him.

"Can you sleep with me?" she asked and he nodded as he crawled back into the bed next to her. They both tried their best so that they both would sleep in comfortable positions. The bed weren't made for 2. y/n's back stayed closed to pan's chest, and Pan's arms were wrapped around y/n and she felt his lips at her neck. It tickled and that made her blush like crazy.

There was a pause as the two tried to go to sleep. They could hear the The sound of the wind moving the twigs and leaves rustling echoing in their ears as they did so.

"I'm sorry" Pan eventually said, to y/n's surprise. She thought he had gone to sleep by now. She turned around seeing him awake.

"It's my fault what he did to you" Peter frowned and y/n frowned at him but in a sympathy way. "How is it your fault?" she asked "I was the one who climbed into bed with him in the first place".

"Well, if i haven't cheated on you, you wouldn't be so upset and then this wouldn't have happened" he said "true, but you saved me and that's what matters" she said. "Really?" he asked and she nodded. There was a pause again, but this time it was just the couple who stared into each other eyes, after Peter Pan gently moved a hair from y/n's eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he said and y/n were about to answer but she was cut off when Pan's lips suddenly smashed against hers. It took her a few moments to comprehend what was actually happening before she kissed back with just as much force.

She felt as if her heart was about to burst out of her ribcage and that her stomach was going to erupt with butterflies as their lips moulded together. If anyone ever asked her she would instantly deny it but she had fantasised about what it would feel like to kiss him on numerous occasions.

She had kissed him, but not like this. Not this passionate. Not even with Baelfire.

Pan sat up as he cupped his hand around her face and y/n started to unbutton his belt, which made the jacket go loose. "Why're you sleeping with your clothes on?" she asked him "I didn't want to sleep naked around you" he said and she giggled as he pulled off his jacket.

Simultaneously, the pair suddenly leaned forward, their lips crashing together in a messy but passionate kiss. y/n instantly wrapped her arms around his neck as Pan hands made their way to her back, pulling her body into his lap. y/n tilted her head to deepen the kiss as her heart hammered in her chest. His tongue pressed against her closed lips, begging for entrance, which she granted instantly causing both to let out a breathy gasp.

His large hands slid down up waist to the back of her waist, realising what he was intending to do y/n tightened her hold around his neck. In one fluid motion he stood up and y/n wrapped her legs around his waist, all whilst their lips never pulling apart.