Chapter 19

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." - Sun Tzu, The art of war.

The pirates may had got their dreamshade, from Peter Pan in order to trade it for Tiger Lily, but that little demon never said anything about leaving the Island. Apparently, they needed Pan's permission. Y/N was determined to make sure that they leave the island, just to get approval from her father, so she tried to find a way to get it.

"You're leaving?" her father asked her when she had told him her master plan. "I told you, i'm going to pretend to be a lost boy and find some way to get a deal with Pan" Explained y/n for the second time. "Why on earth would you do that?" said Lawrence and Hook agreed with Lawrence, like always. Y/N gave him a glare "familiar with the phrase, know the enemy?" she asked him and he let out a scoff as he grabbed a drink from Hook's own bar "Of course" said Lawrence "You know the phrase meaning?" she asked him "In order to win the battle, one must know everything they can about their enemy" said Lawrence and y/n rolled her eyes at his small definition. "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" said y/n "quote by Lancelot" "I know" said Lawrence, like she was stupid to think that he didn't know that. "Okay, so your master plan is to get disguised as a lost boy and then later find out Pan's weakness and then later defeat him?" said Hook.
"Something like that" sniffed y/n, Hook just glared at Lawrence. Y/N was very familiar with that look. He looked at Lawrence like he was Hook's wife and y/n was their baby that had asked him if she could have some ice cream when she had already had some.

"We happen to have that very problem, father" she explained herself, since she was very uncomfortable with the looks that her father had send Lawrence. "We've got got an enemy which we know next to nothing. He killed half of our crew" said y/n and Lawrence slammed down the bottle with a very loud dunk "You don't think we know that?" said Lawrence "At least i'm trying to find a way, you're just sitting here drinking rum" y/n snapped at him "That's what's pirates does" said Lawrence "If you had been a real pirate, you'd known that" y/n glared at him "Who taught you that? Your father, Black Caesar?" said y/n and she could feel how Lawrence heart sank, which just made him take the bottle of rum and leave the cap'n cabin. "You know there's one fair line of insulting our enemies and insulting our own" said Hook and y/n scoffed "You've got to be kidding me" she said while clenching teeth "everyone tells me that i'm too soft to be a pirate, and now when i'm finally mean, i get criticized?". Hook sighed "I don't like this plan of yours y/n" said Hook and y/n rolled her eyes with a groan "it's not because it's not good, it's because i don't trust Pan" said Hook and then y/n stopped being mad and just looked back at him, not being totally sure what he meant. "I'm sorry, if i made you feel like i'm ashamed of you" he began "but i do love you and i don't want to risk losing you to Pan" said Hook and y/n smiled, that was the nicest thing her father have ever said to her and she was not very used to have a nice parent. "I don't want you involved with the war of Pan" said Hook "Let me and Lawrence figure out a plan while you goes on the other important priorities, like food and water" said Hook and grabbed a bottle of Rum "and more importantly, Rum" he said with a smile and y/n went off to do her job.

She figured that they would be staying here on Neverland for a long time, so why not making a camp? It would be much healthier than staying in a ship all day and a camp is more well, it's just better.

Pan, however, was not a fan of that idea. "They're making a camp on the beach?" asked Devin as they were watching the pirates getting their camp ready in distance. "It looks that way" said Slightly, Pan shook his head "that pirate girl, she's smart" said Pan "it's your fault" said Felix, who were just sitting in a tree behind them. Devin, Slightly and Pan, who were watching the beach camp, turned their heads to him "excuse me?" asked Pan "if you had just gave them permission to leave, they wouldn't have felt to set a camp" said Felix and Pan just gave him a laugh, his "You think you're so smart, do you, huh?" laugh. He walked towards to him "i'm sorry that your boyfriend died, but that's not my fault" said Peter and Felix scoffed "You could have saved him" said Felix "I was thinking about it before Rufio betrayed us and told him the location of the echo caves" said Pan and Felix was about to argue, but Pan's hand went inside his chest, before he had the chance to, and pulled out his heart. Devin and Slightly looked at each other with eyes widened, they wanted to stand up against Pan, but they know what Pan would do if they did. "Listen to me Felix, i do what i have to do" said Pan and crushed his heart a little, Felix started to feel the pain in his chest. "You disobey or betray me, i don't care who you're or how special you're, you will regret it" said Peter and stopped crushing his heart, and Felix let out a sigh of breath and then put back Felix's heart. "Now, go back with Devin and Slightly to camp, i'll deal with our pirate problem" said Pan The lost boys nodded frantically, especially Felix, his eyes were wide with fear at the thought of disobeying Peter Pan.