Chapter 28

Peter Pan P.O.V

Nibs were checking on the exposed y/n, who where using her left arm to cover up her breasts and the second arm to cover up her well.. lady bit. Nibs started to take off his shirt, as if he would offered it to her. I didn't want her to wear his shirt! So I took off my jacket faster than him and put it on her. It made me happy that she accepted it as she tried to use it to cover up her body.

"Look, Pan, she was the one who climbed in bed with me first" said Samael and Nibs turned to him with rage in his eyes and tried to attack him. But Samael is way stronger than him so, Samael pushed him up against the wall.

"NIBS!" y/n cried as she saw how Samael strangled Nibs. y/n tried to get to Sam, but I stopped her. "Sam, stop" I told him, Sam looked at me with hesitation, but then he let go of Nibs. y/n rushed towards him and tried to help his as he struggled to get back his breath. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER?" I asked Samael, who just obnoxiously rolled his eyes to me. "DO NOT ROLL MY EYES AT ME, I AM FURIOUS WITH YOU!" I shouted.

My tone made Sam to finally pay attention to me, I don't think he doesn't realise how Furious I actually am. "OH come on, She's just some random girl" he said and pointed at y/n "I l LOVE HER AND BY THE WAY, RAPE  IS WAY OVER THE LINE... Even I know that.." but y/n interrupted me "you love me?" she asked me.

I looked at her with eyes open, Oh shit... I just said that, Didn't I? "No I didn't" I said trying to shake it off. "You are so getting punished for this" I told Samael, who tried his best to defend himself. He kept claiming that y/n were the one who started the whole thing from the start, but I know it's just lies.

I wanted to kill him so bad, but not in front of y/n. I just pushed my hand in his chest, searched for his heart and ripped it out of it. "STAY HERE" I commanded him. "Wait!" y/n said, before we left and then she grabbed Samael, and forced him to take off his clothes "Why would you?" I asked her "Shut up" she told me "Okay" I said.

"Go to the bed" she said and then she forced him to tie himself on the headboard... now I understood what she did, she made him sit there, helpless... just like he did to her.

_____

I took her to my cabin, and then I got to her tree house to get some clothes for her while she was taking a bath. I grabbed some clothes and then I noticed her drawings, a lot of them were tigers... but one of them were of Neverland. SHe had draw a map of Neverland and it was beautiful.

Anyway, I went back to the cabin. It was empty, but it was empty? She may be still in the bathroom... I went in to check, I opened a little and then I saw y/n getting out of the shower... she was wet, and complete Naked. I couldn't help but to stare... I mean, she was so gorgeous. The drops just fell down at her body as she grabbed a towel to dry her chest.... oh no, not her chest. I couldn't continue to stare, it felt rude... especially when she had been rape. I knocked on the door and pretended that I had just arrived. She quickly wrapped a towel around her body, "I got you some clothes" I said and she gave me a smile and grabbed them then waited for me to get out.

Normal POV

Once she were ready, she went out of the bathroom and straight to Peter. "Are you alright?" He asks her fully with care. Which y/n thought were strange, since when does Peter Pan care about your feelings?

"I'm fine" y/n said and grabbed the Jacket that Peter gave her and put it on her. "Now, what are we going to do with you?" he asked Samael "Maybe killing won't be the perfect punishment for this.." said Peter Pan as he put his hand at his chin, as he pretended to think hard... although it seemed as if he had already figured out the perfect punishment.

However, y/n knew and feared that he'd do the most horrible and terrified punishment for him. That's was the last thing she wanted to watch. She refused to get scared of anyone more... "Please, don't" she begged Peter Pan who just stared at her just as she were crazy.

"Don't you wanna punish him for what he did to you?" he asked her "I do" she said "but i'm gonna do it the right way, because you see Peter, There's a difference between right and wrong! And you always do it the wrong way! Can't you just for once, do it the right way?" You asked him and he eyed Samael, who still looked terrified of him.

"y/n, you say you believe in right or wrong. But, since when have the right ever done something good for you?" he said and then y/n started to think about the answer. He was right.

Nothing in y/n's life have gone right, according to her mom, her birth were basically a mistake. She thought that Baelfire were right for her, but that turns out to be wrong to so she found her father. But that turned out to be wrong as well...

Peter pulled out his dagger and put it in her hand. "y/n answer this honestly, what do you wanna do to him right now?" and y/n eyed Samael. This wasn't the first time someone had raped her, this wasn't the first time she felt that kind of pain... Baelfire made her feel pain, her father, everything.

Just for once, she wanted that the person who were responsible for her pain to feel pain to. So, she killed him... and to be honest, that did feel good... Nothing have ever felt so right before.