Chapter 21

Hook was right, the deal with Pan didn't end well, at least not for the pirates. Pan wanted him them to do the dirty work for him, letting him borrowing the jolly roger to pick up some innocent lost boys in other realms.

Pan made their lives miserable, they were like his slaves, but his lost boys loved that. Since it meant that they were no longer his slaves. Y/N did the hunting job for them, and y/n wasn't happy over it, because it meant that she and Pan spend a lot of time together.

"I know how to hunt, i don't need your help" said the stubborn y/n after Pan wanted to go with her on the hunting trip. "I know you're skilled in hunting, but you've never hunted in my island" Pan told her, and y/n hated to admit it, but he was right. "Fine" she said and Pan could hear how uncomfortable she was, and he loved watching that. With those words Pan moved past y/n and much to y/n's confusion she started to walk deeper into the forest.

"Where are we going?" y/n asked as she hurried after Pan before looking over her shoulder in the direction of the beach.

"You want to be useful right?" Pan queried and y/n nodded in response while rolling her eyes. "If you wanna be useful you're going to have to start learning about what Neverland has to offer. You need to know how to track game if you want to hunt and you don't want to bring back poisonous berries to my lost boys by accident" Pan questioned which made y/n smirked "Why would i do that?" Pan couldn't tell if she was honest, or if she was joking, or if she truly wanted to bring poisonous berries just to kill them.

"You're not going to learn if you don't have a teacher." Pan explained and a devilish smile twitched up onto his lips as she watched an eager grin spread across y/n face as she realised what *yn* was implying. "Does it have to be you?" she asked him and he nodded, "This is going to be fun" he said with the same devilish smile that gave y/n her goosebumps.

He walked away into the deep jungle in Neverland, it wasn't a pretty jungle like she had read about in fairytales. It was the opposite of it, it looked like a all of her nightmares mixed into one jungle.

"My lost boys call this jungle, the jungle of death" he said before their foot stepped inside. "I can see where it's got it's name" snarled y/n at Pan and he laughed. "No lost boy have walked in here and came out alive, this is the part of Neverland where the deadliest things are" said Pan "What kind of things?" asked y/n "Animals, beasts, deadliest plants" he said as y/n could hear the sound of a fly or a mosquitoes nearby, but when she looked around, she wasn't available to see any fly or mosquitoes. "What you hear is the nupta-fly" said Pan, and brought up a bottle and sprayed himself with some kind of perfume "Don't let it bit you, if it does, you'll die quicker than you can say Neverland" he said and handed over the bottle. "Stay this over your body, they hate the smell of non-poisonous flowers" said Pan as y/n did what she was told, "Is it any kind of perfume that will make you go away?" she snarled, but Pan just ignored her.

"Ok." Pan nodded, clearing her throat as she turned to continue their trek through the forest. "Now, these berries here are poisonous, you can tell because of their blue colouring. They're associated with danger so predators don't eat them." he warned you "the red ones, however, Are delicious" he said "But you can't find those in this Jungle, they're everywhere in Neverland, so is the blue ones". Then y/n jumped because of the sound of a growl, from some kind of beasts. "That's a bestia" he said "You don't want them to" he said but he got interrupted because of another growl, much closer now. "Stay still" Pan said "they're blind, so they can only hear and smell your pants" and y/n did what she said, she heard the brushes moving, it was coming.

For a few moments the grass went still and they all nervously waited for the animal to strike.Pan and y/n stood completely still, afraid of just making a little sound. y/n lickered her gaze to Pan who was standing the closest to the long grass. She watched the patch of grass in front of him and her eyes widened when she saw it slightly waver.