Chapter 6

"Surprised to see me, Rumple? I don't blame you? I'm a little surprised myself.. look who's all grown up and become the dark one! Good for you!" said the boy, or Peter... "you know him?" asked y/n and looked at Rumple, who looked so shocked so he couldn't even talk. "and who's this?" "A pissed of girlfriend" said y/n "she's a little young for you.. but i gotta say that i'm impressed" sad the boy and looked at y/n "i'm his son girlfriend.." said y/n "what are you doing here?" said Rumple, it was the only thing he could say "It's lonely in Neverland. The only friends i have are the children who visit in their dreams" said Peter and then he gave y/n a smile "i gotta say.. i would love if you could visit me some time, sweetheart.." he said and gave y/n a wink. y/n face turned red, he was so sexy... He had sexy eyebrows.. how could eyebrows be sexy? Y/N didn't even believe that it was possible to have sexy eyebrows. "But neither you or the boys can't stay.. the boys who i take with me will.." said Peter and pointed at the boys who were still dancing. "You're here for my son" said Rumplestilskin and now y/n remembered that she was here for her boyfriend, not flirting with Peter Pan.. "My boyfriend.." said y/n "he's a lucky guy" said Peter with a smirk and y/n blushed again, "ANSWER ME" said Rumple, who was tired of the flirting "Yes, i am" said Peter "it's gonna take a lot more than a magic pipe to take my son" said y/n "The only magic thing about this pipe, is that only certain children can hear it" said Peter "boys who feel unloved. Boys who feel lost. I guess that's why you can hear it, Rumple, isn't it?" "Don't pretend to know me, you don't not anymore" said Rumple "Oh i think i do" said Peter "beneath all that power, you're nothing more than an unloved, lonely, lost boy" and now y/n couldn't take it anymore.. so he hit him with her fist, in his face. "You've got fire.. i like fire" said Peter "I was going to call them the lost boys, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have one girl with me to.." "Call them whatever you want, Baelfire won't be a part of it.." said Rumple "Oh he's already a part of it" said Peter "The question is, what are you willing to do, to take him back?" "I'm gonna make you regret, ever asking that question" said Rumple "Oh i understand you're upset" he said, and while he said that.. his eyebrows moved like crazy... and y/n just stared at them. 

Why was she so attracted to Peter Pan?? She loved Baelfire! While Peter was talking to Rumple, all y/n could think about of was his sexy eyebrows

Why was she so attracted to Peter Pan?? She loved Baelfire! While Peter was talking to Rumple, all y/n could think about of was his sexy eyebrows. He was so mean, but she still was attracted to him... what's wrong with her??

 "Everyone you've ever known have left haven't they? Like Bae's mother, Milah. Not to mention your own father.." said Peter "Bae won't leave him" said y/n, trying to sound like she wasn't attracted to Peter. "Let's found out, shall we? You ask Baelfire if he want to stay, if he wants  to come to Neverland with me or stay here with you" said Peter "If he wants to stay, i'll leave and never return. Deal?" said Peter.. even if he was an asshole, he had a point with the deal.. but Rumple refused to take the deal.. Y/N couldn't take it anymore, so she started to look for Bae and she found him "BAE!" she said and Rumple got shocked, that she could recognize him and not him..  "look at that.. she found him.. but not you, you didn't even recognize him did you?" said Peter "Bae, i'm so sorry about the fight" said y/n "How could i when he's wearing a mask?" asked Rumple and y/n and Bae started to Dance, y/n didn't want to since she wasn't a fan of Peter but.. she was happy that she was reunited with Peter. "Well y/n recognized him even with the mask on! Just, look at him, dancing with her around the bonfire, out in the big world" said "he's happy, rumple, that's why you don't recognize him. But y/n does because she's seen him happy.. before" "Bae" said Rumple and pulled of his mask "Baelfire, are you alright?" asked Rumple "I'm fine, why're you here?" asked Baelfire "I know you don't think i don't care about you, son, but i do" said Rumple "and i'm here to prove it" "how?" asked Bae "go ahead, Rumple" said Peter and y/n waited to hear him ask the question.. but he never asked him.. instead, he just poofed him away, leaving y/n at the bonfire.

 "BAE!" shouted y/n, but they were both gone "Sorry for that, Sweetheart.. looks like Rumple doesn't think you're good enough for Baelfire" said Peter and y/n started to cry "don't worry" said Peter and tried to clean up her tears. Y/N pushed his hands away "i'm just trying to be nice" said Peter "you tried to take Baelfire away from me" said y/n "Well, i did offer you to come with us didn't I?? I wasn't the one who left you here at the bonfire.." said Peter "He'll come back" said y/n "fine, if you believe so, you can wait here" said Peter and y/n sat down at a Stub, Peter gave her a cup of water but y/n just pushed it away.. "just trying to be nice" said Peter. 

It took some hours and Baelfire didn't show up, how could he just abondon her? Y/N walked towards her, trying to give her water again... this time y/n took it. "Thanks" said y/n and Peter sat next to her "I'm sorry about what Baelfire, did to you" said Peter as y/n drank the water "If i were your boyfriend,  i would never leave you" said Peter.. y/n was really upset. First, Baelfire said that he wanted to leave the house because he was bored with her.. and now he just left her at the bonfire?? She started to cry and Peter pulled her in, into his big arms. "You don't deserve him, y/n..." said Peter and looked at her "you deserve someone who loves you for who you are, and didn't want to be anywhere without you. I would never leave you" said Peter, again.. y/n smiled and Peter leaned in and kissed her.. and y/n kissed him back.

"Y/N" shouted a familiar voice behind her and y/n broke the kiss, she looked behind her, Rumplestilskin had went back to her

"Y/N" shouted a familiar voice behind her and y/n broke the kiss, she looked behind her, Rumplestilskin had went back to her. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" shouted Rumple, y/n was so terrified that she couldn't say anything and then suddenly, y/n was back in their house again.