Chapter 9

The compass led to the port in the enchanted forest and it flied into a ship.. This must be y/n's father's ship... she walked on It and some men walked towards you "What is a girl like you doing here?" Asked a man "I'm looking for Killian Jones" "What's your bussiness with our Captain?" Said an other man and pulled up a Sword "Wait" said an other man.. "Is it just me.. or is she alike Our Captain?" Said the man. "Yes.." said the man with the Sword "How come you're alike our Captain?" Said the man and made
y/n fall, he had his Sword against her chest.. y/n was to scared to answer "Please.. i don't want any trouble" said y/n "What do you want with our Captain?" Said the Pirate "Are you deaf? ANSWER ME!" Shouted the Pirate and y/n didn't answer because she was to afraid, he lifted his Sword so he could hurt her, y/n put her arms around her eyes.. but then she heard a womans voice. "LAWRENCE!" Said the voice and
y/n looked up, a young, beautiful woman came "What do you think you're doing? Why are you pointing your Sword at a child?" Said the woman and went down at knee infront of y/n "I'm so sorry, sweetheart" she said with a smile "Stand up" she said and helped y/n up "We don't hurt children" said the woman to the Pirate "unless They're a threat" "This girl asked for The Captain, without explaining Why" "Maybe If you had asked nicely, i would've told you" said y/n "What's your name sweetheart?" Asked the woman "y/n, i'm looking for Killian Jones" "he's not here at the moment, but until he arrives, i'm in charge" said the woman and glared at Lawrence. "What do you want with Killian, who happen to be my husband.." "He's my father" said y/n and everyone went silent.. "Well, that explains Why you're alike him" said the woman "How could you be his daughter?" Said Lawrence but y/n didn't answer "Who's your mother" Asked the woman, with smile.
"y/m/n" said y/n "Believe me, I've Captain Jones for a long time and he's never been with Anyone named y/m/n" snapped Lawrence, but then y/n remembered that her mother goes by a fake name "You might know her as Susan Vixxen" said y/n.

(Unless your mother's name is in fact, Susan.. other wise you could change it)

Lawrence smiled "your mom is Susan Vixxen?" Said Lawrence "You remember her?" Asked the Woman "Yeah.. she was his favourite hooker" Said Lawrence and the rest of the crew said "Ohh" or started to whistle "but he stopped seeing her once she got pregnant" said Lawrence "I guess the child turned out to be you" y/n nodded "Well Welcome aboard, sweetheart" said the woman "I'm Red Mary" said Red Mary "Killian will be back tomorrow, If you want to.. you could come to dinner. I'm sure Killian wouldn't mind" said Red Mary "i would like that" said y/n "Great, he'll be back at 6, but we always eat dinner at 7" said Red Mary "I'll be here" said y/n.

———

"Bae!" Shouted y/n when she arrived home, "Bae!" She said and No answer.. then she remembered that they had broke up. But she must tell him What happened! She went to his room "Bae! You won't believe What happened to me! Rumple helped me find my father!" She said "Did you talk to him?" Asked Bae "No, he wasn't at his ship, but his wife... she invited me to dinner tomorrow" said y/n "I want you to come" said y/n "Hell No" said Bae and then y/n's smile disappeard "Why not?" Asked y/n.

"First of all.. you and i broke up" said Bae and y/n opened his mouth, but Bae didn't give her a chance to talk. "And second of all, i won't eat dinner with the man who abondoned you!" Said Bae "Well, first of all, I thought we were still friends!" And Bae opened his mouth to talk, but y/n just continued to talk "and second of all, If i could give him a chance, me who was the victim in the first place, so could you!" "Yeah but y/n i will never trust a Pirate, not after they took my mother and killed her" said Bae "just because one Pirates did something bad doesn't mean all of them are bad!" Shouted y/n "weird because They're always bad in the stories i ever heard!" Said Bae "But this woman who happens to be my stephmother, she seemed really nice" "If you want to go, then go! I'm not going!" Said Bae and looked away "Fine" said y/n and walked to her room.

_______

y/n was so excited that she barely slept that night and she spent the entire day deciding What to wear.. she wanted to have some Pirate alike.

"Hey" said Bae, and walked in her bedroom. "I'm sorry i wasn't supportive yesterday, i just have trouble trusting Pirates" said Bae. "It's fine" said y/n without looking at him. "What's you doing?" Said Bae, litteraly every garment that y/n had was on her bed "I'm deciding What i should wear.." said y/n "want some help?" Asked Bae "i might not come to this dinner but i could at least help you get ready" said Bae "Uhm.. sure" said y/n and Bae started to look at
y/n's clothes "What do you want to wear?" Said Bae "Something Pirate alike" said y/n and then Bae walked out of the room after thinking for a while.. he came back with some blue garment. "This belonged to my mother" he said and showed y/n a blue dress with glitter "Bae.. this is beautiful" said y/n "My mama got this before i was born, my Papa and her was planning to see the world.. but they couldn't afford it since i was born" he said "I couldn't find an underdress.. but.." "I have underdresses, Thank you, Bae" said y/n and gave him a hug.

"You're welcome" he said and then you started to get dressed.

_____

y/n was completely ready, she had did her makeup, her hair and put on the beautiful dress from Bae:

And then she walked to the port, she found her father's ship and saw Lawrence. "Where's Killian?" She asked "Did someone call me?" Said a british voice, and y/n turned around. There he was, he was tall, handsome and was wearing leather clothes "Captain, this is your daughter, y/n" said Lawrence.