Chapter 17

y/n was walking together with Rufio, who wouldn't let go of y/n's arm, Pan was walking first and was in front of them. THey haven't walked that far, but the camp was out of sight, y/n couldn't even see the smoke from the bonfire anymore.... How big is this Island?? "Do you even know which side of the Island her father's ship is on?" asked Rufio "my father's ship is called the Jolly Roger and it's on.." y/n snarled but Pan interrupted "On the south side". Y/N looked at him with shock, how could Pan know that??

Just as y/n was going to answer, Rufio interrupted her "But our camp is in North, her ship is in the other side of the island??" he asked him, he was clearly not looking forward to that long walk. "Yeah" said Pan "why didn't you say anything? Felix is going to wondering where i am" he said and Pan just ignored him "you should have thought about that before you agreed to go with me" he snarled and then just continue to walk. After a while of walking, Pan stopped and pulled up a chain that he had around his neck, on that chain was a compass. He opened it and y/n could see an old frayed picture of a woman "who's that?" asked y/n, but Pan ignored her question and put it down around his neck again, "this way" said Pan and started to walk. After a few minutes, Rufio lost his patience "Why can't we just fly?" asked him "i don't have any pixie dust" he said "we're not far from Tinkerbell" said Rufio. "Who?" asked y/n but the boys just ignored her, so far they've ignored all of y/n's questions, y/n hated that, she felt really insecure. Everyone in her life, had ignored her, except for Baelfire.. and her father, but when Pan did it, she was really hurt..

She was about to confront him, but just as she was about to confront them and make them answer her.. Peter stopped walking. "What's wrong?" asked y/n "Someone is attacking the camp" said Pan, Rufio's eyes widened and poof.. they were back in camp.

"Oh come on!! You could've just poofed us to her father's ship!" snapped Rufio as they landed in her camp, "Take y/n to my treehouse" said Pan. "We usually put prisoners in cages" said Rufio "yeah, prisoners, but y/n is not a prisoner!" snapped Pan "and you'll do as i say!!" he said. Rufio ordered and dragged y/n back to his tree house "are you some kind of witch?" asked Rufio and y/n laughed "no, i'm a pirate" i said. "Then why is Pan so kind to you?" he asked her "how should i know?" i asked him, and then Rufio and y/n walked back into her tree house. "I'm going to see if they need any help" said Rufio and y/n nodded, but then Rufio pulled out some handcuffs. y/n didn't really notice him until he put her hands on them "bloody hell" said y/n "Pan's an idiot for trusting you, if you're free you could be running to your daddy and then kill us all" said Rufio "Aye" said a voice behind her, with a british accent, her father was inside the tree house and William Smee, and Lawrence. Hook pointed a sword towards Rufio, just like he was going to kill him. "Father, he did not hurt me" y/n told him "None of them did" "Then why are you on handcuffs?" asked Lawrence "fine, they did that.. but they were going to let me go, so you can spare their life's" said y/n "if you were at true pirate, then you should know that we don't spare life's" said Hook. y/n's heart sank at his words "If you were a real pirate" and she ignored him as he hit Rufio in his head. William set her free and they brought her to their ship, apparently, the lost boys had taken some of men of his crew. Hook took Rufio so that he could question him, and by question him, y/n knew that he'd get tortured.

"Father, please think this through, if you torture him. Pan will get you" y/n told him as they walked up on deck. The sky were getting darker and more dark clouds had appeared, just like it was going to rain. "y/n, you haven't been here for a while. Pan have been making it impossible for us to get dreamshade, he's been taking some of these men!" he snarled at me as the men of our crew string Rufio up on one of the pole on the ship. "Rufio had nothing to do with that!" y/n said "He was with me the entire time" "i don't' care, he knows something, and we're going to find out" said Hook and turned around to Rufio and just when Hook was about to hit him... he was interrupted by thunder and rain. Without a word to y/n, Hook told the crew to get up onto the second floor of the ship, he wanted the crew and Rufio separated.

"y/n isn't allowed anywhere near this door you understand?" Hook said to Smee as he pointed at the latch door that allowed access to the third lower floor of the ship. Smee nodded frantically, his eyes wide with fear at the thought of disobeying captain Hook.

"Good." Hook nodded before turning to head up to the third floor. His eyes flitted over the delinquents that were milling about on the second floor when his gaze landed on yn. His eyes narrowed at the sight of her mad look she gave him, "this is how parents are" said Hook "you should be grateful to even have me" he walked to latch door and climbed downstairs, the pirates had already taken Rufio there. Hook was right, even if y/n thought that Hook could be so ruthless... he's nice compared to her mother, but she felt to sorry for Rufio for admitting that.

She wiped the sweat from her brow as she took a seat in a private corner away from everyone else. She rested herself against the wall of the ship and tried to get to sleep.

__________

y/n tried to sleep, but it was hard because of the sounds of the rain drops landing loudly in the ocean and the sound/light of flashes. She couldn't really stay in her cabin, either.... because when there's a storm like this, the whole crew needs to be together, since the risk of the ship sinking is big during a storm like this.

But the biggest reason of why she couldn't sleep is because of Rufio's screams of pain, he screamed and screamed, and now y/n had enough. She stood up and walked towards the latch door, making sure that Smee didn't see her.. but he was busy with something else. She climbed down and saw her father beating the crap out of Rufio with a stained spiked baseball bat, Rufio was nearly dying.. just as Hook was about to hit him, y/n ran towards him and grabbed the bat, so he couldn't. She managed to pull it out of Hook's hand "y/n, what are you doing here?" he asked her "SMEE!!!" shouted Hook in anger. y/n ignored her father and checked on Rufio's wounds "you have to stop torture him" said y/n "you got any better idea?" asked Hook. "Yeah, ask him nicely!" y/n said and Hook's men that were in the room laughed "really? You're going for ask nicely?" laughed Hook. y/n ignored him and turned around to Rufio, he was breathing heavily "Please Rufio, where would Pan keep our crew?" i asked him and it took some minutes, Hook was about to give up and hit him again, but Rufio eventually answered. "The echo caves" said Rufio "where's that?" snarled Hook, Rufio refused to answer him. "Please, Rufio.." i told him "It's in the centre of the jungle, Pan enjoy keeping prisoners there because it doesn't requires guards" said Rufio in a weak voice. "What do you mean?" i asked him "the deeper the lie, the more truth in it's echo" he told y/n, she didn't knew what he meant. "to set someone free, you have to tell your darkest secret, the secret you would never tell anyone" said Rufio "and where's cave?" asked Hook "i would draw you a map, but can't do that and being stringed up" he said and without hesitation, y/n set him loose so that Rufio could draw a map and show us where the caves were.

____

y/n , Lawrence, Hook and some men walked into the caves, it was a big one and there was cages everywhere.... but the only way to get to them Everyone started to tell my secret, "Okay, so you all know my father?" asked Lawrence "The master Pirate, black caesar?" asked Hook "sure" Lawrence looked down. "He's not my father, i was a slave on his ship" Hook's eyes widened "What??" he shouted. "I was born a pirate, i was.. but not Black Caesar, he attacked my family's ship and used me as a slave, after i escaped I told everyone to be his son just so i could be privileged" he told me and then a bridge was created as a rock separates the quartet from the cages.. "it's working" I said and then everyone kept telling their secrets "there's only us left" said Hook finally. y/n's eyes narrowed at her father's as she was about to tell him her darkest secret.

"I know i'm not a pirate, deep down, i don't think i'll ever be a pirate. I hate torture and killing people, because that's our thing... I hate every minute of it. The only reason i am a pirate, is because of you" i said and i could hear a scuff out of Lawrence "no shit" he said and the bridge grew bigger. "I love you y/n, but i know that you'll never be a pirate.. and..." he didn't want to say it. "I'm embarrassed to call you my daughter" he said and now the bridge was full created, the men helped the pirates that were in cages.. but half of them were already dead.