Chapter 20

As soon as Hook saw the demon carrying her daughter, his body lighted up with anger and hate "GET THE BLOODY HELL OFF HER" he screamed and then put her down on a stump. It was by that time, Hook noticed her bleeding leg and abdomen. Before Pan had the chance to explain, Hook immediately pointed the pointy edge of his sword against his stomach "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER, BOY?" he spilled with rage and Pan could feel that, but he was still calm. "It wasn't me, it was the indians" he said and pulled up the arrows that was clearly poisoned "see? Their arrows" he said "Is that dreamshade?" asked Hook "No, indians doesn't need dreamshade, they use another poison, but she will still die from it" he said and Hook was freaking out. "I can save her, but you need to trust me" said Peter "TRUST YOU?" asked Hook "You're a bloody demon!" "Do you want her to die? Because she will, if you don't trust me" he said and then Hook had no other choice than to trust him. "What can i do?" he said "make sure that she doesn't fall asleep" he said and just disappeared out of Hook's sight.

He grabbed a washing cloth and dipped it into water, went in front of y/n and fiercely rubbed her face in an attempt to rid of the sickly, sticky sweat that was coating her entire body. It felt as if her whole body was on fire and Hook had no idea how to stop it.

Pan, however, was sticking to his word, like he always does. He brought some of his most loyal lost boys to the indian camp. "What makes you so sure that they have the antidote?" asked Felix "Every poison has an antidote" said Pan "Why are we trying to save the girl?" asked one of Pan's most loyal lost boy: Petrus. "She's a pirate, let her die" said Petrus best friend, Simon. "If i let her die, her father will no doubt kill all of us" said Pan but Petrus just smirked "You think she's pretty, don't ya?" he asked Pan but he just ignored him "That makes so much sense!" said Felix and Pan glared at him. "Pan, i adore and admire you so much, but They should've been dead long time ago, and you know it" Said Simon "Just shut up" said Pan "now, help me get the poison" he said and vanished, Petrus looked at his lost boys "he likes her" he said.

They all met Pan outside the big tent that belongs to their chief: Powhatan. They could see that the indians was on their beach and having a bonfire, so it should be easy to go inside the tent. If there was any information about the poison, it would be in his tent. They walked in and saw a typical indian tent. A table in the middle and then a big bed in front of it, they even campfire and it was on, which Petrus found weird. Pan was to busy with looking through all the parchments and books that was on the dining table. "That's odd" said Petrus, not taking his eyes from the fire. "What?" said Pan, rushing with finding the information of the poison. "Why would they have a campfire when no one's here?" asked Petrus and then Simon accidentally made a bottle of glass fell to the ground with a loud noise. It made the baby in the crib wake up, and now Petrus got the answer to his question. The baby were screaming and then a maid went in to check on the baby, she was going to warn her people, but Pan pulled out the baby's heart "if you warn Powhatan, this baby dies" he said and the maid did what she was told. "A friend of mine have been poisoned, give me the antidote, now" he said and the maid gave him the parchment that hold a drawing of the plant, that was in the same color of the poison. "The antidote is a soup, the ingredients is in here" she said "great" he said "I'll bring this heart with me, so that you don't warn Powhatan" he told her and then they all disappeared.

They went back to the camp, Hook was doing everything in his power to make sure that you don't fall asleep. "YOU have it??" he asked him as soon as he saw Pan "No, i need these ingredients" he said and showed him "Smee, be with y/n" he said and then started to make the soup with Pan. "Hurry!" He spat at him "Look, i have to be careful, if i even mess it up a little, it won't work" he said "you're being to slow" Hook spat and now Pan lost his patience, they started to argue.

y/n winced as their argument became louder and more unreasonable, she pierced her ears and invaded her already thumping head. "Would you stop fighting?" she asked them, but none of them was listening. Hook was to busy with accusing Pan of poisoning you and Pan was to busy with defending himself. Eventually, y/n lost her patience, she walked towards them. "SHUT UP" she screamed at them, clearly annoyed by the fact that they didn't came along and they went silent. "If you haven't noticed, I'm sort of dying. So stop fighting like you were children, and just help me!" she spat at them and they looked ashamed "sorry" said Pan and went back to the bowl y/n winced as the once dull ringing in her ears suddenly dramatically increased. That mixed with her thumping head, her blurry vision and her sick stomach was enough to make her want to scream. Smee walked her back and made her sit down, all she wanted to do was to sleep, but she knew that if she did that, she'd die. To make sure not to fall asleep, she started to walk around the campfire a little more, Smee helped her. She felt her body start shaking and she was unsure if her legs would be able to support her frame for much longer. So she sat down at the sand with her back pressed at the log as yn, could faintly hear Hook begging Pan to get whatever he did forget. "I need pixie dust" she heard Pan say "then go and get it" he said, Pan rolled his eyes "Pixie dust doesn't grow on trees" said Pan.

The sound of her father starting another argument with Pan loudly in her eardrums and it was just to much . yn heaved her body off the log to tell her father to stop. She took one step forward when she felt her legs buckle underneath her. The last thing she remembered was her body hitting the ground with a thud. Pan and Hook ceased their movements at the loud thump and turned around to locate the source of the noise. Their faces dropped as they spotted *yn* on the floor and sprinted towards her body.

"yn!?" Hook panicked as he knelt beside her. Her body began to convulse violently on the floor and everyone watched in confusion and horror as her body uncontrollably shook. "what the hell is wrong with her?!" Hook questioned as he watched her helplessly. Before Pan could answer him yn started to seize even more violently and that scared the shit out of Hook. "This isn't good" said Pan "No shit" snapped Hook at him, all Pan gave him was a glare.

"Quickly put her on her side so she won't choke." Pan instructed. Hook immediately sprung into action and helped Pan prop yn's convulsing body on her side. He quickly pulled her hair out of her face as white frothy liquid began to spill out of her mouth and onto the floor.

yn's body abruptly stilled and went limp. "This is the last symptom before...." said Pan, and looked closely to her. He quickly brought two fingers to her neck searching for a pulse as Hook started to get more mad "Before what?" he said. There was an elongated pause before Clarke ripped her fingers away and pushed y/n to her back. "Before she stops breathing" he said and Hook flipped out "Where can we get some pixie dust?" he asked Pan, who stood up so he faced him.

"There's no pixie dust here on this island, okay?" he told Hook. "Only fairies have it" said Pan "please, i'm begging you" Hook begged him, but Pan didn't move a finger. "Why would i help you? You killed one of my lost boys" he said "and you killed half of my crew" Peter laugh "Look, to make this soup a healing soup, we need pixie dust, otherwise it's useless" said Pan "Oh please, you always have a plan" said Hook and looked in his eyes, "Who says i don't?" Pan said "The real question is, are you willing to pay the price?" he asked him "You know very well that all magic comes with a price, so does pixie dust" "What do you want?" he asked him "I'll figure something out, but are your daughter worth to save?" "Of course she is" said Hook "then we have deal" said Pan and Hook nodded, Pan quickly vanished out of his sight and it only took a few seconds for Pan to come back, with a small kristall bottle in his hand. He gave it to Hook, who held it into the soup.

Pan pulled y/n's body up so her top half was rested limply against his chest. He grabbed her cheeks and forced her mouth open, so hook could force her drink the soup. They studied yn's motionless body as he anxiously waited for the soup to take effect. She suddenly let out a gasp before coughing violently in Pan's arms and her eyes fluttered as she came to.

"Peter Pan?" She breathed out with confusion, Pan nodded his head and she gave him a smile. Hook did not like what he had just seen, his daughter smiling at Peter Pan, the demon, but he was to happy that his daughter was alive. "I'm here, y/n" he told her and grabbed her hand "you'll be fine" y/n gave him a small nod before her head pulled to the side and she slipped back into unconsciousness.

Hook studied her for a few moments before grabbing her from Pan's grip and carefully twisting her body around and hoisting her over his shoulder. Pan watched on in confusion as Hook rose to his feet with yn still gently draped over his shoulder before making his way towards the tents. He didn't say anything to Pan, and Pan didn't care "remember, you owe me a favour" he shouted after Hook and then disappeared from the Beach.

Once he reached yn's tent he pushed open the flap with his body before slipping inside. He laid yn's motionless body onto her makeshift bed before taking a step back. He shifted on his feet awkwardly, unsure of what to do next....

He had just made a deal with the devil, Pan was actually worse than the dark one! All Hook knew was that this will not end well.