Chapter 15

Y/N watched as some men from the crew threw Milah's body bag in the water.. "I can't believe she's dead" cried y/n. She didn't knew her well, but she was the only mother figure she ever had.. "I'm going to my cabin" said y/n to Hook. That's what they started to calling her father, after.. well he got a hook as a hand. After crying for a while, Mr. Smee the new guy in the crew, walked in "ever heard of knocking?" snapped y/n "sorry, Ms Jones" said Mr. Smee "What do you want" snapped y/n. "We're in a new realm, and your Cap'n..." y/n interrupted him. "Your Captain.. is my father..." snapped y/n "right, sorry your father.. wants everyone on deck, including his daughter" said Smee "I'll be there" said y/n and Smee walked upstairs, y/n followed him. "Good, everyone is here" said Hook as he saw y/n and Smee, y/n looked at the realm, it was an island. It was dark, so see didn't see well, and the fog didn't help much.. all y/n could see was the mountain in the middle. "Where are we, exactly?" asked y/n "it's called Neverland" said Hook and y/n looked at him "what did you say?" said y/n "Neverland" said Hook.. where has y/n heard that name before?? "On this island, is something called Dreamshade, it's poison.. it can kill anyone, including the dark one" said Hook and everyone understood now why they were there. "Me and Mr Smee are going to look for it, while you guys..." he said and pointed at some men and y/n "are going to hunt for food, the rest of you are staying on Deck. Is that clear?" said Hook and everyone said "aye, cap'n".

Y/N went down to the cabin again and changed to an outfit that would be good for hunting...

"y/n.. come" said Hook after she was completely Done with the changing. y/n but her backpack on her back and walked to him "On this island lives a boy.." said Hook "i guess by your tone that he's not friendly" said y/n "no, he's not. He killed your uncle" said Hook "i have an uncle?" said y/n "aye, but he died because of dreamshade" said Hook "however, when you walk on this island.. you might run into the boy, his name his Peter Pan" said Hook and now y/n understood why she recognized the name "Neverland" because she had met Peter Pan.. he's the reason why y/n and her aren't together anymore.

Hook, figured it all out by the look at y/n's face "you've met him before haven't you?" said Hook "Sort of, he's the reason of why i'm not with Baelfire anymore" said y/n "then you get that's he's dangerous" said Hook "yeah he killed the guy who was raping me" said y/n, now she thought that Hook was going to be all worried.. you know, after she told him she had been raped. But he didn't care, he just told her what to do on the hunting trip... He didn't care that she had been raped at all. She and some men took a life boat to the beach of the island.. y/n buried the anchor in the sand and said good bye to Hook and Smee. "We'll be back soon, i promise" he said and gave y/n an old map. "Here's an old map of Neverland.. you might want to use It" he said and left with Smee.

The men made a fire and made some torches out of it, since it was dark, it was really hard for them to Hunt in the dark. But they sat a trap and caught a wild pig, that y/n killed. "Impressive" said a voice, everyone turned around immediately and there he was.. Peter Pan. "Some would say that it's hard to Hunt in the dark, but you made it so easy y/n" said Peter "you know him?" Asked Lawrence and glared at y/n. "He's the reason Why i'm not with Baelfire anymore" said y/n "How is it my fault?" Said Peter, who was offended. "YOU KISSED ME!" Said y/n "you didn't stop me.. that's probably Why Baelfire ended it with you" said Peter and appeared closer to y/n with Magic. "and you know What?" He said with a smirk. "I think you didn't stop me, because you enjoyed the kiss" he said, he was probably 1 Cm away from y/n's mouth.. If some Stranger would've just walked in, they would've thought that they were kissing. "I have that effect on women" he said, pulling away from y/n "However, i don't like that Pirates are on my land.. Boys.. Take them" he said and the whole area was filled with Teenagers. The lost boys. They grabbed the Pirates, it wasn't easy.. but eventually, the lost boys managed to grab them. "Stop!" Said y/n as she watched Lawrence getting hurt "They can't just walk on this island and take What's mine and expect me to let them" said Peter and glared at y/n and y/n felt something hitting her head and Everything went black...