Chapter 58: Halloween Party (Part 2 of 4)

"Am I more than you bargained for yet?; I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear; Cause that's just who I am this week."

~Kyle's POV~

Kenny had finally given us the location of the party. Apparently, it was being held at Raisins. What a surprise.

Lucky for everyone that is gay in our group, the waitresses at Raisins aren't going to go around and seduce anyone into giving them money. If anything, they'll be there to party and maybe attempt to take some of the guys home with them. Just typical-girl-at-a-crazy-party stuff.

A few people went with Scott in his car to the party. The ones who went with Cartman in his car were me, Stan, Clyde, and Butters.

"This really does bring back memories, you guys." Butters said with a smile. Cartman smirked. "Yeah, just don't be pouring lava all over the place again. And don't try flooding the earth." He told him. Butters laughed with all of us. Yeah, good times.

We all arrived at Raisins a few minutes later. Scott parked his car next to Cartman's and jumped out along with everyone else. By the entrance of Raisins, we noticed the few friends who were missing from our group. Timmy, Jimmy, and Wendy. Wendy didn't seem too happy right now since she and Stan broke up, but she was in costume.

Stan was the first person to approach them. "Hello, Dr. Timothy. FastPass. Call Girl." He greeted, losing his smile when greeting Wendy. To avoid any awkwardness, Jimmy smiled and went to hug me and Stan. Once the others caught up, they noticed them here and went berserk. "Holy shit, they're here!" I heard Butters yell. Token, Tweek, and Wendy huddled in with Timmy for a group hug. Despite still being upset about their breakup, Wendy pulled Stan in to the group. The rest of us did the same thing with Jimmy since he's an original member of the Coon and Friends. We used to be split up this way in elementary school, but we all merged together after a while under one superhero franchise: Freedom Pals. I still don't think Cartman likes the idea since he likes being a leader, but he has learned to accept it after a while.

Because we all have merged together, we all eventually pulled one another in for a big group hug. It feels good feeling young again. We'll only have one more opportunity to dress up like this again, which will be next Halloween, before we're all split up again. I'm a little unsure of what school I'm going to attend while in Denver working my summer job, but I did promise Butters that I'd help him get on his feet after high school. He spent most of his life grounded for one reason or another, and after taking that crap from his family, they can't (or won't) even help him get into school. If they "make too much money" for him to qualify for enough financial aid, why can't they help him?

I do hope that we don't end up too far apart from each other. I know Craig doesn't want that to happen either, so I know I can count on him to stay in touch. And there's a pretty good chance that Cartman and I will be an official couple, probably forever. But all of that will be a conversation best saved for next year. For now, I'm going to live in the moment.

All twelve of us went into Raisins at the same time. Kenny was still nowhere to be seen. He didn't even come outside with all of us for a reunion hug, which seemed a little weird to me. It's already almost six o'clock, and he'd normally be chugging alcohol in the middle of the room.

I walked up to a few different people and asked if they had seen Kenny anywhere. "Hey, you know if Kenny's here yet!?" I asked loudly over the loud music. The girl I asked shook her head. "I haven't seen him yet. I'll let you know if I do!" She said back.

Cartman caught up with me and wrapped an arm around mine, pulling our sides closer. "I noticed some of the girls staring at you, so I figured I'd break the news to them that you're gay." He told me.