Wash Clean

A/N: So Wattpad is banning photos whether they are a bit sexual or showing just a little bit of skin so I'll only post music and or suggestive gifs and images with minor censorship in the written work. Enjoy, please don't forget to vote and comment.

Bryck roused from his sleep, the urge to pee, was a little too strong to hold back. He sighs and kicked away from his entanglement in the sheets. He sat up, running a hand through his tussled blond hair, which had grown out a little too long for him. He kept meaning to cut i, but Westley had taken a liking to it, and he could lie to himself all he wanted, but not to Westley. He actually liked when he ran his hand through it and when he pulled on it while they were having sex. He chuckled softly in thought, then his eyebrows frowned.

Wait, where was his ever sexual partner? He turned to see his side of the bed empty. He brushed a hand over the empty spot, it was cold like the room, he hummed, so that's why he was so restly... No, Westley to cuddle under his arm or cross his legs over his or have a hand under his waistband. He smiled at the thoughts and swore under his breath at the tent currently present in his sweatpants. "Even when you're not here West..." he stood up, noticing his bedroom slippers were gone... as per usual. Westley liked taking his bedroom slippers even as much as he liked stealing away his pillows.

Bryck walked bare footed on the wooden floor towards the bathroom, to hear the shower running. He ignored the fact that it was six forty in the morning and Westley was taking a shower so early, and went in anyways. Their shower had glass doors so when he saw the clear doors foggy with mist, his curiosity got the better of him. He swiped his hand over the glass and swallowed hard. Westley was dripping wet, his cheeks rosy, his cock in one hand as he jerked himself off. His soft panting was hard to hear over the sound of the shower, and Bryck had forgotten his urge to use the toilet as he gazed at his lover bringing himself to climax. His eyes skimming over Westley's body, his belly dipping in with each sharp gasp he took; his hand rapidly rubbing himself then slowing as his breathing got shallower. His eyes were shut and Bryck could tell that he was close.

He stepped forward, a hand on the door handle as he slide it open, the heat escaping around him. Westley hissed as the coolness touched his skin. His foggy blue eyes lifting open to see Bryck standing at the door. Westley's eyes traveled downwards to see the erection straining in his husbands sweats. "Come." he breathed.

Bryck didn't wait to be swayed anymore; he slid off his pants, a tiny sigh escaping him when his cock brushed again the waistband. "Shit!"

"Umpf, so hot." He mumbled. Bryck kicked away his pants and stepped into the shower, sliding the door closed after him.

"Huh, you can't be left alone for two seconds without taking your clothes off can't you?" Bryck asked.

Westley chuckled, his dimples visible as Bryck stepped closer. "I got up with a hard-on, could you... really blame me? I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful."

Bryck bit his bottom lip into his mouth, "see, now if you'd have woken me, I'd be annoyed... But, I wouldn't have said no. I would have let you..." his fingers were skimming up Westley's side, running down to his hip. His hand gripped his waist as he dragged him in. Their erections rubbing together, eliciting a moan from Westley, who was already overstimulated. The edges of Bryck's lip quirked up. "I'm not sorry." he bent his head and swiped Westley's lips, parting their lips as he looked down at him. "You're always so horny... But I do like when you're this aroused..." he bent his head, mouth by Westley's ear, "makes you submissive to my command." He nipped his earlobe, growling softly in his ear. Westley bit his lip, his body shivering as he lifted his leg up on Bryck's hip. Bryck's hand instantly went for it, hiking it higher as he grounded into him. Westley's jaw dropped as Bryck's teeth found his neck. He rendered his fiancé breathless, their cocks brushing together in wet heat. Bryck sucked at his neck, biting and teasing it as he listened to Westley moan. The steam from the water and their grinding making the glass doors thick with a cloudy cover. Bryck pulled back from Westley's neck, observing the bright red marks on his flesh... smiling when he saw the faded marks from last night. His thoughts rewinding to the ones he gave him on the inside of his thighs, his abdomen and on his hips. He pursed his lips, a darkness glazing over his eyes.