Bend me Over

I was getting annoyed with Bryck now. He'd been pacing the fucking room back and forth, up and down and it was hitting on my last nerve. He was wearing one of my white vest and sweatpants as he paced, and for the time being I watched his perfectly fit body moving under my clothes, but after an hour and a half I began getting bored.

He had come over last night and ever since entering my room, he'd been talking none stop about his girlfriend—oh, sorry I mean his newly axed ex-girlfriend. I smiled at the thought. I never liked that bitch anyways, she was way too needy.
Bryck went on complaining about her bullshit to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and literally walked into the bathroom and got some duct tape and threatened to bind him if he didn't stop talking. He asked if I was joking, but the tired expression I held on my face got the message across quite clearly.

When he finally agreed to shut the fuck up, I set the duct tape down and hopped back into bed to sleep—all his talk of that pest got me tired, and to think I was gonna try and get into his pants tonight, pff fat chance.

He kept mumbling on about what he did wrong, and what he should have done right and all that bullcrap, and I finally couldn't take it anymore. "Stop!" I yelled, standing up from the bed. "What the fuck is wrong you bro? Are you a pussy? Are you John Tucker shipped? Quit crapping on yourself when you're not the one at fault here!" He didn't say anything so I continued. "Shut up, okay. Just shut the fuck up—so what if Izzy broke up with you? Who fucking cares? No one! That's who!" I marched up to him and stopped right infront of him. "If I hear one more word of this break up, then I'll make you regret being my friend and coming over to stay the night." I ran a hand back through my hair, feeling the throbbing warning of a migraine coming. "Isabella is ancient news Bryston, and she has been ever since you all started to date. This is for the better, not the worse. She's finally not a problem to us anymore."

"To us? She was my girlfriend." He snapped.

"Yeah, 'was', past tense. And what? She hung with your friends, which just so happen to be Shane, Jon, Jake, Tobey and me!!" I shouted, I couldn't help but get angry at how he was acting. He glared hell my way, but if that was all he had, then he might as well give up. "Oh please, your intimidations don't work on me." I shook my head and walked over to the wall besides my T.V and leaned back against it, letting the cool surface calm me down.
I saw my small pocket knife that I left by the T.V stand and picked it up and ran my finger up and down the silver blade.

"None of you ever liked her, right?" His tone was dropped up a low mutter.

"No." I said. "She was as wicked as she was annoying and she never failed to get under our skin. She drove us all to hell and back Bry."

"Even Jakey?"

"Especially Jakey." I confirmed.

"Well, I guess she's gone now."

I smirked as I played with the knife in my hand. "I'm still here." I felt as he looked up at me and I slowly picked up my gaze from the knife to his eyes and smiled. I knew itcame off as smug, but I couldn't care less to change it. I stop toying with the knife and raise a hand to wave at him once. "Hi." He rolled his eyes and sighed. I can't tell you why, but that just made me even happier. "Come over here a while Bryck."

"For what?"

"Gosh, do you really have to ask? It's me, your best friend, I think you know what I want."

"Sadly, I do." He says, making my smile grow bigger. "Come on babe, you know you want to."
He scoffs, yet walks over to me to nonetheless. His dusty blue eyes and short dirty blond hair, that fell over his eyes and brushed his high cheeks. He was fucking delicious. I rested the knife down and reached out for him, my hands ay his waist as I pull him against me. "Did that mean bitch make your brain hurt?" I asked in a mocking baby voice. My eyes lowered as I brushed my lips close to his cheeks. He chuckled and nodded, closing his eyes as he touched his forehead against mine. "Yes, she did. Westley, we shouldn't."