Making dirty love

'I'm coming over.' Bryck sent

'Why?'

'Cause I want to.'

'Okay.'

I was coming out of the shower when my phone began to ring. It was Bryck.

'Hey bitch, where are you?'

'Downstairs, come unlock the door.'

'I'm in a towel.' I protested.

'Dude, I don't care—I've seen you naked remember—just come open the door.' He scolded and I sighed at him and hung up the call to go open the door.

"It took you long enough." He said pushing his way inside my house. "You're welcome asshole."

"Where's everyone else?"

"Out." I replied as I headed back upstairs. He followed me upstairs and when we got to my room he jumped ontop of my bed and just lied there with his arms folded behind his head. I turned to him smirking. "Hey, Brycky, wanna see me strip?" he chuckled at me and shook his head. "Whatever makes you happy Westley." I grin as I walk over to my phone and put on Bruno Mars Gorilla.

"Sit on the edge of the bed." Bryck rolled his eyes, but did as I told him. I smiled and dimmed the lights in the room, so now only the mute TV was on. I came to stand infront of him smiling just a bit. He chuckled and folded his arms, as he waited on me to start.

The song started on a nice slow beat, and I slowly started taking off the towel, I turned away from him and dropped it to the floor, so all that he could see was my ass and my back. "Nice ass."

"Why thank you."

"Turn around." He ordered, I obeyed him and turned back to face him. His face was being illuminated by the glare of the TV and it made his eyes look heavy with lust. His blue eyes schemed down my body stopping at one place in particular. I breathed in when he reached out and pulled me closer to him. "I thought this was just a strip show." I whispered. His gaze went back up to my eyes and he chuckled lightly. "It's never just a strip show, not when you're the one stripping."

"So true." His hands moved from my hips and slowly went up and around to grab a handful of my ass. I moaned softly when he bent his head to kiss my stomach. I was getting aroused from the smallest of touches. Bryck didn't seem to take notice of how my stomach quivered everytime he kissed me there, or maybe he did. "Bryck..." I sighed, bringing my hand up on his shoulder. "Can I?" he asked. I nodded at him and I felt his lips pick up as he smiled. He brought his hand back on my hip and reached down and grasped my semi-hard cock. He tightened his grip on me and I moaned lowly from the contact. He started to slowly rub my cock—making me harder. I closed my eyes as I gripped his shoulder tighter so that my legs didn't crumble from weakness."Bryck..."

He kissed just above my bellybutton and stayed there, his hand on my erection stilled—I was throbbing in his hands and I moved my hand up from his shoulder to the back of his neck where I felt his short dirty blond hair tickling my fingers.

"Don't..."

I sighed and squeezed my eyes. "Don't what Bryck?" we were whispering now because I didn't feel like my voice could go up any louder.

"Don't tell me to stop."

"You should..."

"I'm not going to."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want you." He pressed his lips back to my belly. I breathed out a shaky sigh as I ran my fingers through his hair, grasping a handful of his hair and pulling his head back gently. "Haven't you always wanted me?" the edges of his lips tilted up in a slight smile and his blue eyes met mine. He stood up from the bed, resting his hands on my sides and pulled me into him. His mouth was inches from my own. His eyes burnt into mine as we both stood there in silence, the light from the TV flickering over his face. "Are you okay Bryston?"