Coven info

Tantibus

Home location Vacuo

This coven is the most secluded group and very well adapted to the heat of the desert they stay in the hardest part of the desert to explore and if a unwary traveler comes across their mansion they are considered worthy of being a part of the coven. They tend to hunt the more successful people and one's that don't need to be thieves and bandits for blood cattle but if the opportunity to get two cattle they wouldn't hesitate to get thief or bandit along on their hunt.

Sinister

Home location Atlas

This coven is a hard group to find they wear all white they are extremely adapted to the cold there and tends to stay in more higher class areas of Atlas they look like butlers to the coven leader himself but once inside the mansion they are treated equally. They tend to hunt more corrupt people of power that will not be surprised to be dead or missing from their dealings.

Nightshades

Home location Vale

This coven is made up of humans and Faunus of a more middle class likeness so when they need to hunt for suicidal people they don't draw much attention to themselves. They do tend to stay in more forested areas. The mansion itself is far north of the forest of forever fall. The wear mostly black clothing and stay in more rough part of Vale to get criminals to attack them so they can overpower them and bring them back as blood cattle.

Rahovart

Home location - Mistral

This coven mostly comprised of humans and Faunus that find themselves lost in the wilderness of Mistral. They live up in the mountains around the continent and tend to stay in there. But only come out when they need new stock for blood cattle. They tend to hunt people from one of the many villages surrounding Mistral or the lower levels of Mistral itself.

Baal

Home location - Menagerie

This coven is mostly made up of Faunus. There are some humans but they stay at the mansion to not cause problems with normal Faunus of the island. They hunt Faunus that tend to stray into the more dangerous part of the island looking to expand and any humans on the ships that dock there.