First Day

(I forgot to put an image of your weapons so here they are, there is two of them

(I forgot to put an image of your weapons so here they are, there is two of them. Also I don't own this image or gif)

I slowly open my eyes and saw Ruby clinging to me. I manage to wiggle out of her grip and slowly open the coffin lid and got out. I know last night our team saw us in the coffin probably with a lot of questions. I went into the bathroom lucky they were still asleep when I went through their room. I got in the shower. After my shower I got into the uniform and I fixed my hair to the best of my abilities since I can't use the mirror to see myself. I open the door and saw the girls just getting up. They all looked towards me when I opened the door.

Yang: Mind telling us why you were sleeping in a coffin with my sister.

Ruby came out of our room to see what was going on.

Y/n: Well it's very comfortable.

Yang: Maybe I could sleep with you in there then tonight.~

She was flirting with me again and resulted in Ruby to rush over and cling to my arm again.

Ruby: Mine.

I start scratching behind her ears which caused her tail to wag.

Yang: Wow you're really forward with your feelings for Y/n, Rubes.

Schnee: Why exactly do we have a coffin in our dorm in the first place?!

Y/n: Well... we're vampires. Well half vampires.

Schnee: Vampires don't exists.

Y/n: Ruby think of angry thought and show your teeth.

Her eyes turn red and shows her fangs as I do the same. I could sense the fear, they're terrified.

Schnee: D-don't drink o-our b-b-blood.

Yang: Y-yeah sis.

Black didn't really say anything she was still scared. We start laughing.

Y/n: You three watch to many horror movies.

Black: So you're both not vampires.

Ruby: Oh we are.

Y/n: We are just half vampires. Also not all vampires drink all your blood that only happens when their starved of blood.

Schnee: S-so your not gonna drink our blood.

Y/n: Not yet. Also Ruby can you please let go you're going to draw blood again.

She stops clinging to my arm.

Yang: What do you mean not yet?

Ruby: Well Y/n said since were half we don't need to drink blood as often and we can eat normal food so I can still eat cookies.

Yang: Wait you turned my sister into a monster! I'm going to kill you.

Before she could move she was already on the ground with Ruby on top of her pining her to the ground.