"Yep. I just want to check a few answers before I turn it in." She tells him, getting a nod in response before the teacher turns to Grayson, who tells him his homework is finished and ready to be turned in.

"Excuse me, gentlemen. I have to get ready." Sloan says, sensing a long conversation is about to begin. "I'll be ready in about two hours." The two nod and Sloan walks to her trailer. 

She unlocks the door and throws her book bag in, not paying attention to where it lands, before running across the parking lot to the hair and make up trailer. She walks in and sees Jensen and Jared already occupying the chairs. 

"Sorry. I'll come back in a bit." She says before closing the door and walking to the wardrobe trailer. 

After getting her outfit, which consists of a green tank top, the same color of the green button up that Dean usually wears, dark skinny jeans, a brown leather jacket, and brown combat boots, Sloan returns to her trailer, quickly changing before going to Jensen's trailer.

She knocks on the door and receives no answer. Sloan looks around before grabbing the extra key he keeps hidden between the top of a post and the wooden rail of the stairs leading to the door. She unlocks the door, puts the key back in its hiding spot, and walks through the door, closing it behind her. Sloan looks through each part of the trailer and finds no signs that Jensen was there. 

She goes to the kitchen area and opens the cabinet where Sloan knows Jensen keeps his alcohol. She pulls out a bottle of bourbon, taking a long swig from the bottle, wincing as it goes down. She starts to take another sip when she hears a voice coming from outside the door. 

Sloan quickly puts the cap back on the bottle before putting it back. She grabs a cup just as the door opens and Jensen steps in with his phone to his ear. Sloan fills the cup with water before walking out of the kitchen as Jensen starts to hang up. 

"Alright, I gotta go. I love you, too." He says before hanging up. He looks at Sloan, raising a brow questioningly.

"I was gonna hang out in here till I needed to go to hair and makeup." She lies, taking a sip of water and sitting on the couch. 

"There's going to be a lot of gun usage in this episode." He warns, sitting next to her. "They want make sure you'll be okay before we start shooting." 

"Yeah. I'm fine." Sloan tells him quickly, making him sigh. 

"Sloan, if you're not okay or feel like you're not ready to film with guns, you don't have to. They can use a double." Jensen tells her, trying to make sure she's really okay. 

"Really, dad. I'm fine." Sloan says, laughing a bit. "It'll be fine. They're just props. I know it's not real." 

"Are you-" Before he can finish his question, Sloan stands up, setting her cup on the coffee table.

"I gotta get to hair and makeup. If you happen to see Grayson, send him to me." She says, walking out the door. Jensen sighs as it closes  behind her and lets his head hang. He knows that she's struggling but he doesn't know how he can help her. Especially if she doesn't want help.

"You're still here?" Sloan asks, seeing Jared still in the hair chair. She sits in the makeup chair in front of Sarah. 

"Hey, it takes effort to make this hair look perfect." He says. Sloan rolls her eyes at the man before looking up at Sarah, who was examining the dark circles under the girl's eyes. 

Sloan's eyes widen slightly and she shakes her head subtly, silently begging her not to bring them up while Jared was there, knowing he'll mention something to Jensen. Sloan sighs in relief when Sarah nods, getting the message. As Sarah works on applying the makeup, the dark eyeliner she was using making Sloan's green eyes pop more, Grayson walks in.