chapter 17

- Ashley

It's been a month since Mitch and Ty had their 'discussion' like Mitch called it. They talked it out but the tension between all of them never left. I was driving them apart I just know it Mitch would always tell me different but I just know. With everything he would pick my side, which I'm glad for, making the others choose between their friends. I hated it. I've been thinking of leaving but I also want to stay. They're still my friends although I'm driving them apart.

I walk downstairs to the sound of yelling.

"Why do you keep choosing her side? What about your friends Mitch?" I hear Adam yell.

"She's my girlfriend ofcourse I stand up for her what do you want me to do?"

"Make the right decisions! Since you're togheter with her you're not yourselve anymore."

"I'm just the same as before! And I'm not breaking up with her! I love her ever had that feeling Adam?"

"I did but you ruined it!"

"I told you I didn't do it on pourpus!"

"You still did it!"

"Forget it Adam." I heard footsteps comming towards the door I was standing behind. It opend revealing an angry Mitch. But his expression changed when he saw me.

"How long have you been standing here?" He says in a soft voice.

"A while." I say my eyes starting to water.

"What did you hear?"

"Everything." I say starting to cry. He pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey don't cry. It's not your fault."

"But it is Mitch."

"I love you and I will never leave you okay."

"Promise?"

"Promise."