chapter 3

- Mitch

"Look loverboy is back." Jerome called when I got downstairs.

"Shut up you know I don't like her that way."

"We'll see." He says with a smirk. Oh no what's he planning.

"Are you gonna party like that?" Adam asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Mitch atleast try a bit for the lady." Jason replied.

"I told you I don't like her that way." They're all up to something I just don't know what.

"Come." Jason says while he and Jerome drag me upstairs again. They sit me down on my bed and start searching my closet.

"Here put this on." Jerome says throwing a shirt at me. I do as told.

"And this." Jason says throwing a hoody. I put it on aswell.

"Much better." They say in sinc. I look in the mirror I look like my minecraft skin now.

"You sure? This is just like my other outfit only different collors." I state.

"Yes much better now go downstairs." They push me out again and walk after me. Jason goes to the sterio and turns up the music.

We start goofing around on the music 'till Ashley walks down. She's wairing dark skinny jeans and a red shirt that says "I'm crazy deal with it" in colorfull letters, to finish it off she was wairing a red hoody just like mine but without the chec patern. (Is that how you write it?) Nothing too special but still she look beautifull.

"No feeling he?" Jerome says in my ear.