chapter 13

- Mitch

We got back home from sight seeing and everyone went to their rooms to record or something. I was just playing on my phone on my bed when Ashley walked in.

"I didn't know you where a virgin." She said. Someone told her. Who?

"It's okay I was aswell." Really? She moved so sure like she's done it before.

"No way!"

"Yes way." She sits down next to me on the bed.

"It's funny how I thought you weren't and you thought the same." I chuckled a little.

"I know." She says laughing a bit.

"I told Jerome by the way." I say looking down. "He would have found out anyways he knows me too well."

"It's okay as long as he doesn't tell the others." I look up at her. Our eyes lock on eachother and we start moving in. Our lips connect starting to move in sinc.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to do this." I say to her.

"Let's just stop talking." She connects our lips again and pushes me down on the bed. She ontop of me.

"Hey biggums... Oh god lock the door." Jerome wisper-yelled. We pull apart. Both of us a bright red.

"What do you want?"

"First you're lucky I walked in and second I wanted to ask if you wanted to record a hungerdeans but I guess your too busy." He says getting out again. I get up and lock the door. I walk back to Ashley and pull her back ontop of me.

"Where were we?" She starts kissing me again. The kiss soon changed in a make out session but we didn't go all the way this time.

Woohoo 300 reads thank you!!!! Hope you liked this and see ya all laterz xx