chapter 4

- Ashley

As I walked downstairs I saw Mitch goofing around with the others he looked just like his skin. I walk towards them.

"Finally now we can start this PARTYYY!" Adam yelled. Jason turned the music all the way up and we started dancing like crazy. I was really enjoying this.

"Let's play some games!" Jerome yelled enthousiastic.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Thruth or dare?" He suggested. We all agreed and sat down in a circle. Mitch was on my left and Jerome on my right.

"So who's starting?" I asked.

"I suggest the girl starts." Adam said.

"Okay, Adam thruth or dare?"

"Dare!" He yelled.

"Go grab some butter and put it all over your face." I say.

"My pleasure." He gets up grabs the butter and comes back to put it on his face in front of us. We do alot of other people and crazy dares and then it's Jerome's turn to ask someone.

"Mitch, Thruth or dare?"

"Dare! I aint scurred."  Jerome looks around the circle untill his eyes land on me.

"Mitch I dare you to do 7 minutes of heaven with Ashley." My eyes go wide and when I look at Mitch he has the same expression.

Early upload, for me atleast ;) So what do you guys think so far? I really hope you like it 'cause I still have lots of ideas ;)

I'm also trying to prewrite because exams are comming closer and I don't want to abandon you guys without anything. So then I maybe won't upload every day but I will atleast try and upload as much as possible. Just saying.

Well see ya guys laterz xx