chapter 15

- Ashley

I was just reading some awesome stories on wattpad when I heard yelling downstairs. I went down to check it.

"Why is it such a big deal to you?" Ty yelled.

"Because I care about her!" Mitch replied I'm the only girl here are they talking about me?

"And I don't? Right Mitch you're absolutely right. I like her but I don't care about her!"

"Just stay away from her!"

"Why would I you're not her father." By now I was standing in the doorway watching. Ty and Mitch where standing face to face while the rest where sitting down watching what's going on.

"Because I'm her boyfriend!" They all gasp and look at me then him again.

"I...Is this true?" Ty asked me. I slowly nodded.

"Since when?" Adam added.

"7 minutes of heaven." Mitch said. They gasp again.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ty said.

"We wanted to keep it a secret for now." I said.

"Did anyone know?" Adam added.

"I did." Jerome said. Ty just walked out of the room.

"Is there anyone else with secrets we should know of?" Adam asked a little pissed off. Everyone stayed quiet. "Good." He then got up and left. I ran back to my room followed by someone. I sit on my bed and cry the person sits next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong?" Mitch asked me.

"I feel like I'm driving you guys apart."

"No don't think that babe. That was just a little disagreement. We're still great friends." He said hugging me tight. 

"Mitch it doesn't feel right."

"What doesn't feel right?" I can feel him tense up.

"You and Ty fighting."

"Don't worry it will be alright."

Woooohoooooo 500+ reads that made my boring class a little better. Thank you guys so much for reading my stories. I hope you guys like it 'cause I've plannen it out completely now. Solo see ya laterz xx