chapter 9

- Mitch

As I touched her hand I could swear I felt a spark. Did she feel it aswell? I sit down on the other side of the table. And start eating.

"So Ash what do you want to do today?" Adam asked.

"I don't know what is there to do?"

"We could go to the carnival." Jason said.

"Just go sight seeing." Ian added.

"Just hang around here at home." Quintin said.

"Or go to the beatch." Jerome said.

"Let's go sight seeing today." I say.

"Good lets finish breakfast then leave." Adam said. We eat in silence, from time to time I look at Ash and bite my lip how I just want to sit next to her wrap my arm around her and kiss her soft lips. Our eyes meet ocasionally and then I notice her biting her lip aswell. The guys start leaving one by one untill it's only me, Ash and Jerome left.

"Just kiss already I won't tell them." Jerome says.

"What are you talking about?" I say while he gets up.

"I know she likes you and I saw you looking Mitch. I won't tell them untill you decide to tell." He then leaves the room. I walk over to her and she does the same. I wrap my arm around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. I lean in and close the space between us connecting our lips. Our lips move in sinc and a simple kiss turns into a make out session.

"I love you." I wisper against her lips.

"I love you too."

The first snow fell in my country not where I live though :P hope you guys liked this chapter and  see ya laterz xx