chapter 16

- Mitch

That got down pretty fast. Ty confessed he liked Ash making me snap. And now she's blaming it on herselve. I just hope She won't leave because of this.

"Hey babe I'm gonna talk to Ty make it up okay?"

"Okay." She said a little sniffled. I walk down to the others.

"Hey you know where Ty is?" I asked them They poited to the backyard. So that's where I went. I saw him sitting on one of the stools. I sat next to him.

"Look Ty I'm sorry I snapped at you I just wanted to protect my girlfriend and forgot you didn't know I'm sorry."

"I understand but why did you guys even want to keep it a secret?"

"Because you guys where teasing us and with the dare it became a little awkward to confess."

"Yeah you're right I would propably do the same."

"So we're cool?"

"Yeah we are." We did that handshake we always do when we make up. It's something we do in team crafted to show we really meant our appologies.

We both walked back in and I walked back to Ashley.

"Hey babe." I said wrapping my arms around her again.

"Me and Ty talked it out and we're cool so no need to worry." I said smiling. She looked up at me and smiled as well.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Babe now that they know we can do this more often." I say kissing her.

"Indeed we can." She said kissing me again.

Hope you guys liked this chappy! I'm thinking of finishing this at chapter 20 but making a sequel. What do you guys think about that? Let me know and see ya all laterz xx