Chapter 13- Loose ends

The song is just my vibes rn

____________________________________________

America~

The next few weeks are spent with Alaska. His dog, Mishca, is sooooo cute. I may have posted him on instagram, but that's ok. Russia and Alaska are getting along fairly well, even if Alaska likes to make abandonment jokes from time to time. I know he's just teasing Russia. Anyway, things have cooled down with Britain. I'm still not calling him dad. Not to his face, anyway. He doesn't deserve it. But no matter how mad he gets, he can't declare war on me. Cause I would win, obviously. And I bet he loooves the fact that the country he created, that beat him as a colony, is doing better than him now.

Because Russia has stayed here for so long, Moscow comes over sometimes. I was worried about how Alaska would react, but they also have a good relationship. Kinda like long lost brother and sister. Which, they are. Russia and I are also doing good. We...love each other. I can't imagine being alone anymore. At the very moment I'm thinking this, i'm practically sleeping on him. He's comfier than a bed. And his jacket is really warm. And his face is cute. "What are you smiling at?" I look up at his face. Which is cute. "You, silly" I smile even brighter. [Russia: So adorable] Russia gives me a smirky smile. "You know I can't control myself when you do that" I pretend to be confused. "When I do what" Russia's smile widens, then he lightly laughs. "Be yourself" he says, as his face gets closer to mine. His kiss tastes of vodka and wildflowers. (Don't ask me how I know what those taste like. Long story. ) "I'm tiiireeed" I whine, pressing my face to Russia's chest now. "Ok then. Lets rest." Fading away into unconsciousness, I realize how lucky I am. My last memory before the next day is smiling as I hold his hand. Perfect.

*edit*
Wow, I never thought I would get this many views on a silly fanfic I made in freshman and softmore  year of highschool. I do read all the comments and see how many of you like the story. Thank you so much, it's amazing and kinda funny to me. I may or may not put something new out in the future, but I hope you enjoyed this fluff :)