Chapter 13:He Had Kept His Vow

Chapter 13: He Had Kept His Vow

Sarah's Pov

It was a cold night and I was having second thoughts about going out tonight. I didn't want to stand Johnny up though so there was no way I was going to back out of it. Putting, a dash of lip gloss on I smiled widely at the mirror in front of me. I went through everything in my head to make sure I wasn't forgetting to do something.

I was wearing the perfect outfit, my was hair perfectly done, and my makeup was finally done.

Sighing, I went to my closet to grab a coat since I saw Johnny's truck pull up. He was walking up to my house while playing with his keys which was sort of cute for him to do. I walked down the stairs and made my way to the living room to wait for him to actually ring the bell.

"You know your just leading him on" Liam says while changing channels with the remote.

"Who says I'm leading him on?" I question him with my arms crossed.

"No one ,but we're twins remember?" He states smugly.

"Fraternal twins" I correct him.

"That still gives me the ability to feel everything you feel" he says dramatically.

"Alright keep saying that to yourself and it doesn't matter if you could Liam because I'm not leading him on" I tell him.

"Alright" he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and right when I was about to peak out the window the door bell rang. I waited about a minute before I answered it. I didn't want to seem too eager.

"Hey" he says when I finally answered the door.

"Hi" I say with a small smile.

"Well you'll never guess where we're going!" He says excitedly while we walk out the door.

"Where?" I ask anxiously.

"Ah that's for me to know and for you to find out" he says and I roll my eyes playfully.

It turns out we went mini golfing and instead of me not knowing what to do it was Johnny. He probably thought I wouldn't of known what to do so he could help me. What a player. But, other than that everything turned out fine afterwards.

"How was the date?" Liam asks from besides me.

"It was fine" I say while scrolling through my newsfeed.

"Alright" he says and I roll my eyes.

He suddenly gets up from the couch and my eyes follow.

"Where you going?" I ask him.

"To the gym for a bit don't worry I won't stay out too late because I know how you get being left alone" he teases.

"Shut up" I say and throw a pillow at him.

He laughs and says, "Alright see ya later sis"

"Yeah, yeah" I shoo him away with my hands.

After, about an hour later Liam still hadn't come home and I was starting to get worried. He had never stayed out more than this ,but maybe he was trying to work out a bit more right?

Bang! Bang! I jolted up from the sudden noise and it was getting louder by the minute.

"Hold on!" I shout because I had thought it was the knocking of the door but, it wasn't.

"Hello?" I say looking out the front door.

But, nobody was there instead I was greeted with pitch, black darkness from the night sky and a small glimpse of moonlight from the white moon. Maybe it was just a prank? Some kids still do that right?