Chapter 22:Carrie Underwood, Jealousy, and Frozen Yogurt

"Hey Sarah"

I opened my eyes and looked to my side to see Jason holding a bouquet of flowers. I smiled at him and sat up so I could actually talk to him. He looked a bit spooked by the way he kept looking uncomfortable around me but, I didn't mention it.

"Finally" I tell him.

He chuckles. "Well at least I came to visit you right?"

"Sure" I say and roll my eyes.

"How you been sweet cheeks?"

"Well I'm in the hospital Jason" I tell him.

"So, I'm guessing not that well?" he asks nervously.

I nod and stare at him while he rubs the back of his neck. Wait, is he nervous? Oh my god! Jason Brooks is nervous because of me.

I smirk and Jason stops rubbing the back of his neck. He looks at me and raises one of his eyebrows. I raise one of mine back and he bursts out laughing like a dying hyena.

For some odd reason this didn't feel right like it was a dream rather than reality. I looked to the side and stared at the beautiful sun starting to set.

I smiled and Jason kept laughing which seemed strange to me. But, when I turned to look at him again a really heavy object fell on top of me instead.

"Wake-y, Wake-y Sarah!"

I rolled over in my blankets and fell of the bed. That's when I realized that I was at home and not the hospital. Reality came crashing down and then I realized Jason never really did visited me at the hospital.

"I'm up" I yawn.

"No your not" Liam said.

"If i wasn't I wouldn't be talking ding dong" I growled.

Yes, I growled. Let's just say sleep is very precious to me. Whoever says their a morning person is a complete liar. Suddenly, I was being dragged and before I knew it I was being hit with a pilliow nonstop.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Not until you get your laz-"

I grabbed one of Liam's legs and pulled it until he fell right on his little bottom. I smirked and he gave me a death look. I took that as a signal to get up and run for my precious life.

Before, I knew it Liam and I were running around our house yelling, screaming and if anyone saw how dysfunctional we were they'll probably send us to a loony bin.

"You little asshole get over here!" I heard Liam scream.

"Never!" I yelled back.

Being a seventeen year old girl and not having very long legs really doesn't come in handy when your running from your very mad brother who has way longer legs than you.

So, if you think about it and use your common sense then you probably know what happened next. Yes, we ended up wrestling each other after Liam tackled me to the ground.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"No not until you say Liam's the sexiest ma-"

Suddenly, the kitchen door opened and we stopped for a brief second.

"Morning guys" my mom said.

She continued to drink her orange juice and walked over to the sitting area. Liam and I exchanged confused looks.

We got up from the ground and walked over to where our mom was. If I think about it my mom hasn't made breakfast since I got back from the hospital.